WAPOL

Old Dec 7th 2007, 1:19 pm
Just Joined

staffordshire knot is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WAPOL

Hi folks, I am new to this forum. I am in the British Police and have just been given a firm offer of employment by Western Australia Police who will be sponsoring my visa allowing me to emigrate.

I will be based initially in Perth and then I will be looking at moving out to Broome or somewhere similar after two years.

I am about to start the visa process which I have been told is much accelerated through WAPOL.

Has anyone on here recently been through the process and does anyone have any tips or advice.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 6:48 pm
Painting r own Rainbow

WelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to all
Default Re: WAPOL

Hi

Sorry can't help you as we are hoping for Canada - but just wanted to congratulate you, so .........

CONGRATULATIONS
Old Dec 8th 2007, 11:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by staffordshire knot
Hi folks, I am new to this forum. I am in the British Police and have just been given a firm offer of employment by Western Australia Police who will be sponsoring my visa allowing me to emigrate.

I will be based initially in Perth and then I will be looking at moving out to Broome or somewhere similar after two years.

I am about to start the visa process which I have been told is much accelerated through WAPOL.

Has anyone on here recently been through the process and does anyone have any tips or advice.

Hi

Not in the police force but have helped many police officers with accommodation and saw your bit about Broome. Thought I would just say I love Broome, went there again for a hol in September. Have you bee there before??

K
Old Dec 11th 2007, 3:24 pm
Just Joined

Greebo is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done, no mean feat considering that around half of the 800 odd who applied didn't get through.

I'm a DEAT from last years recruitment drive, been in WA just over 3 weeks and just started on 20/2007 course. Any questions, ask away or pm me if you want.