The SAPOL 60

Old Feb 23rd 2005, 12:09 pm
Claguey

claguey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The SAPOL 60

Originally Posted by Rippo
Phil,

Stupid question...but have you checked it's not in your deleted items in outlook on your computer? Or do you empty it regularly?

You didn't forward it or email it to anyone did you? If you did it may be in your sent items?

Worth a look, If now urgent email to Linda to get a copy emailed back to you.

Ann
No it's well and truly gone, I can't believe I deleted it... plonker !
Do you know lindas email address?

Phil
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

Rippo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by claguey
No it's well and truly gone, I can't believe I deleted it... plonker !
Do you know lindas email address?

Phil
Phil, I have Brian Caddys business card at home with his email address on, when i get home (about 5pm) I can dig it out for you, that is the best I can do, if not why don't you telephone the lovely Scott and ask him, I am sure he will have it.

Oh and when you find out perhaps you can post it on here!!

Ann
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 12:21 pm
Claguey

Originally Posted by Rippo
Phil, I have Brian Caddys business card at home with his email address on, when i get home (about 5pm) I can dig it out for you, that is the best I can do, if not why don't you telephone the lovely Scott and ask him, I am sure he will have it.

Oh and when you find out perhaps you can post it on here!!

Ann
Rippo.
Panic over, I looked at some docs I had backed up onto CD and it was there !! Phew, will send it off today, thanks for your help
Phil.
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

Rippo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by claguey
Rippo.
Panic over, I looked at some docs I had backed up onto CD and it was there !! Phew, will send it off today, thanks for your help
Phil.
Phil, well done, I can get back to my work now!!

Just print off an extra copy of it and keep it with the rest of your SAPOL stuff!!

Ann
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

gjc38 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nancy
Hi, I just got my Permit FAXED back.... Lucy is booked into Melbourne!!!So pleased. Feel like I can progress things now I know Lucy is going where I wanted. Have you heard back yet?

Nancy.x
No but I don't have travel dates as yet - good news that we hear nice and quickly when we do though!

Judes
x
Old Feb 24th 2005, 4:00 pm
Claguey

YESSSSSSSSSSSS !
Got the email today, visa has been granted, on it's way in the post.
Only 10 million other things to do in the next 2 weeks now !

I don't know what you were all worried about, I found the whole process quite stress free

Phil.
Old Feb 26th 2005, 6:56 am
Just Joined

scamp644 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just to let you lucky tuckers know.
It appears the 147 left behind are to remain in limbo!
A number of us have recieved our update e-mail about fututre courses, it states we were successful and remain on file should further courses become available?? Well that the general thrust of it.
So if you don't mind, smile lots and when there work your butts off and show them how good us UK officers are.
If you do see any police officers picking on lamp posts, crying for no apparent reason or just watching planes fly over head, please be gentle. They are likely to be one of the 147 limbo club.
laters u lucky lucky fxxxxxs.
Old Feb 26th 2005, 8:50 pm
Just Joined

ClandStu is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: The SAPOL 60

Hello.
We are Newcomers to this site. Got the Visas on Tuesday. What a relief! What shall I do now, house,car,furniture?
Old Feb 26th 2005, 9:01 pm
Just Joined

Martyn & Michelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ClandStu
Hello.
We are Newcomers to this site. Got the Visas on Tuesday. What a relief! What shall I do now, house,car,furniture?

Congratulayions, try having a look at the other site we are logged into:
www.police-forum.com

When are you planning to fly out?

Martyn & Michelle
Old Mar 5th 2005, 9:47 pm
Just Joined

ClandStu is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: The SAPOL 60

Originally Posted by Martyn & Michelle
Congratulayions, try having a look at the other site we are logged into:
www.police-forum.com

When are you planning to fly out?

Martyn & Michelle
I am going out on 11th, Claire and the kids are staying until training is over.
Has anybody out there used any Financial advisors regarding pensions etc?
Spent two hours with Geraint Davies of Montfort Intl. Then I read all the comments on one of the other threads. Think I will give that a miss!
Let us know of any recommendations please.
Old Mar 5th 2005, 10:51 pm
Just Joined

WNS24 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm only arriving on the 14th, on my own for a couple of weeks until the missus comes over.
I've heard that there aren't many facilities at the academy so i might have to resort to studying. :scared: or maybe not!

Anyone else going out alone at first?? I'm sure we'll all find something to do! Yep! sounds good to me!
Old Mar 6th 2005, 1:24 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WNS24
I'm only arriving on the 14th, on my own for a couple of weeks until the missus comes over.
I've heard that there aren't many facilities at the academy so i might have to resort to studying. :scared: or maybe not!

Anyone else going out alone at first?? I'm sure we'll all find something to do! Yep! sounds good to me!
Last time i was a fort largs,we were moving naval personell, in there the navy were using it for a single mens quarters. So i it might be beneficial to say"hello sailor"................... mm
Old Mar 6th 2005, 11:38 am
Just Joined

Kimbers is an unknown quantity at this point

Judes and others,

I've noticed from yours and others previous comments that you all intend to have long drives to collect animals after their quarantine period is up.

I've been speaking to Par Air Services in Colchester (in hopeful preparation of finishing drowning in the pool and catching some rays!!). They have stated that they will arrange delivery of our furry ones (the ones with four legs, not two) to your actual address when their quarantine is up.

It obviously costs a little extra but I wasn't sure if you were all aware that this could be done.

Kimbers.

Originally Posted by gjc38
No but I don't have travel dates as yet - good news that we hear nice and quickly when we do though!

Judes
x
Old Mar 6th 2005, 5:26 pm
HCK
Forum Regular

HCK is an unknown quantity at this point

Just like to say good luck to all of you leaving soon. We are still in the pool and would like to think we may be joining you later in the year, I hope you and your families enjoy life down under.
Helen
Old Mar 14th 2005, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

gjc38 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help - Got Locked Out Of Police-forum!!

Does anyone know how you contact the administrator if you get locked out of the forum. Everytime I try it asks me for my log in details in order to do so - problem is - THEY'RE THE PROBLEM!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.