Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

The post WAPOL interview and fitness test comedown thread.

The post WAPOL interview and fitness test comedown thread.

Old Sep 18th 2013, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

VikkiShields is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The post WAPOL interview and fitness test comedown thread.

It's the visa price increase that's knocked us a bit. Can't believe how much it has increased by.
Old Sep 18th 2013, 6:51 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VikkiShields
We have looked into it and we know we going to be pushing it but we have not come this far to let finances ruin our dream. By hook or by crook we will get there. Lol. We looking into getting a container and shipping loads of clothes and as much stuff as We can for the boys as we been told clothing expensive and you know how quickly children grow.
You can still get some cheaper clothes from places like Kmart and the BigW. I was looking for my grandson who's coming over at Christmas - basic shorts and Tshirts for $4 each. I think you can view some stuff online for both shops but online shopping is not easy here

With more expensive shops, just wait for the sales - the price reductions are really good.

The more research you do now, the easier it will be in the long term. If you haven's already found it, there is a big Australian section at the top of the forum - http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54. Lots of people to help with any questions and mostly friendly .
Old Sep 18th 2013, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

Thank you will check it out
Old Sep 21st 2013, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

bagdog is an unknown quantity at this point

Not wanting to temp fate, but the amount that are failing, I don't think there will be 150 of us to take ! Meaning that the chances of us being selected just shot up !
Congrats again to all that passed, there seems to be such a high fail rate, we should all be very proud of ourselves !
Old Sep 21st 2013, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

bagdog is an unknown quantity at this point

Not wanting to temp fate, but the amount that are failing, I don't think there will be 150 of us to take ! Meaning that the chances of us being selected just shot up !
Congrats again to all that passed, there seems to be such a high fail rate, we should all be very proud of ourselves !
Old Sep 21st 2013, 9:55 am
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute

I know what you're saying Bagdog, I'm still on a high from passing yesterday, and being in the minority for once is a good thing!!
Old Sep 21st 2013, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

I said to hubby I can't believe how many people its catching out but you can tell that most people on here who have been training hard have all passed. I don't think people have realised how hard it actually is. Well done to everyone who passed you should all be proud.
Old Sep 21st 2013, 11:43 am
Just Joined

Ant24kath is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done to everyone that has passed ! A lot have people have just gone for it with no preparation and it caught them out big time
Old Sep 24th 2013, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

Irishcop is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to now be a part of this thread
Old Sep 24th 2013, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

OzPCwannaB will become famous soon enough

Me too...! � ����
Old Sep 24th 2013, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

Irishcop is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done to u Oz cop
Old Sep 24th 2013, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

Glad you're both here.
Old Sep 24th 2013, 5:45 pm
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HarryBosch
Glad you're both here.
Old Sep 24th 2013, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

Hopefully we will get one more yes then the start of a new life begins
Old Sep 24th 2013, 7:25 pm
Just Joined

Ragingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud of

I'm just wondering if anyone knows the figures for people who passed the physical but then failed the interview in previous recruitment drives?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.