Police Prep Au

Old Jun 21st 2013, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

Phantasm139 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Police Prep Au

Morning everyone, new on here.

Just wondering if anyone had registered and paid on the police prep au site? Signed up earlier on what I thought was the Australia sight but when I logged in i only had access for UK tests. Anyone had a similar problem?
Old Jun 21st 2013, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

PaqMusic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Police Prep Au

Originally Posted by Phantasm139
Morning everyone, new on here.

Just wondering if anyone had registered and paid on the police prep au site? Signed up earlier on what I thought was the Australia sight but when I logged in i only had access for UK tests. Anyone had a similar problem?
Hi,

I had the same problem. I wrote to the company and stated the fact and they rectified it in couple hours. There should be a contact form on the site.

Take care
Old Jun 21st 2013, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

Cheers for that, have sent them an email so just waiting for a reply. ;-)
Old Jun 22nd 2013, 2:54 am
Forum Regular

DM1432 is an unknown quantity at this point

Easy to resolve, and will be worth the money, used it in 2007. Gave me a better understanding of what to expect, with plenty resources to assist.
Old Jun 22nd 2013, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by DM1432
Easy to resolve, and will be worth the money, used it in 2007. Gave me a better understanding of what to expect, with plenty resources to assist.
I take it you've sat the test then? If so does it differ much from what's on the site?
If nothing else I feel I have an idea of what's on the paper, it's just down to me to crack on with it.
Old Jun 22nd 2013, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

DM1432 is an unknown quantity at this point

I sat he test away back in 2007, I don't think it has changed much since then. The site was useful, especially when you came to the part with the shapes, dots and everything else that I had no idea about! It helped me as I say, and the sections along what was in the test. From memory it covered all the Aus/NZ tests so let you check them all out. Good Luck
Old Jun 22nd 2013, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

In relation to the spelling part: on the police prep the spelling is just a multiple choice but someone mentioned somewhere that during the exam it is going to be 2x 20 minute spelling bee types of questions with a tape playing words and us writing them down. Which is it then? Does anyone know?
Old Jun 22nd 2013, 4:59 pm
Chillin out in WA

brisbec will become famous soon enough

For the spelling a tape/CD is put on.

The word you spell is spoken, then used in a sentence, then spoken again.

You spell it and then it's on to the next one.
Old Jun 24th 2013, 6:42 pm
Just Joined

PMac is an unknown quantity at this point

Folks, what this Police Prep AU Site?...is it good revision for the test?...can someone send me a link please?...
Old Jun 24th 2013, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PMac
Folks, what this Police Prep AU Site?...is it good revision for the test?...can someone send me a link please?...
www.policeprep.com/australia

Old Jul 1st 2013, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

Does anyone happen to know the exact set up with regards these test? I understand it's 4 test that will take apprx 3 hrs to complete, and if 2 are spelling tests what format are the remaining 2?

Good luck to all.
Old Jul 1st 2013, 6:27 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Phantasm139
Does anyone happen to know the exact set up with regards these test? I understand it's 4 test that will take apprx 3 hrs to complete, and if 2 are spelling tests what format are the remaining 2?

Good luck to all.
Is this the same test - http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=799651 ?