Now its all over..

Old Sep 28th 2013, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

fadsie1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Now its all over..

So the recruitment team are all on there way back to perth for deliberation. Its like the X factor ha ha. I just wondered how confident people are? I am always slightly negative about things. I felt I had failed at the maths test stage. I cant help thinking that the numbers work in our favour and the feeling I got from the information session was they wanted us and it was our job to lose but is that being to positive? Thoughts people??
Old Sep 28th 2013, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future
Default Re: Now its all over..

To be fair Fadsie you hid the negative feelings quite well
Old Sep 28th 2013, 12:15 pm
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HarryBosch
To be fair Fadsie you hid the negative feelings quite well
HB!!!!!

It's so difficult to say, but I too thought I hadn't done enough in the entrance exam (maths again!!), to be pleasantly surprised that I did! Then the fitness test had me panicking at times, but I got through that too. As for the interview, as has been said in another post, while we can rehearse the answers to the questions we knew we were going to be asked, they want you to be yourself as that's the person who is going to be out policing the streets of WA. I felt ok after the interview, but maybe a false impression on my part, but I can do no more now. I just hope that I came across well and at least showed them that I have the motivation, support and willingness to move to the other side of the world and do the job I know, and enjoy, and be able to raise my children in a great country.
So, just got to sit back now, keep checking the emails at irrational times of the night, and hope that I get a positive response soon!
Old Sep 28th 2013, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

Dinger Bell is an unknown quantity at this point

Fadsie don't think of it being all over but view it as just the start of the journey. The glass is always half full. This is just a little pause on the Yellow Brick Road on the way to see the wizard. I haven't slept properly for 3 nights now, even worse considering shift working ruins any sleep pattern you try and settle into. I will be half dead come October 22nd! That's my estimated date of hearing.