British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Police (https://britishexpats.com/forum/police-79/)
-   -   Frontex Border Guard (https://britishexpats.com/forum/police-79/frontex-border-guard-930437/)

standfor1994 Feb 12th 2024 1:24 pm

Re: Frontex Border Guard

Hello hello

Do You know how long is the wait after the abstract and verbal reasoning?
Thank you

vio207 Feb 16th 2024 11:20 am

Originally Posted by standfor1994 (Post 13239997)
Hello hello

Do You know how long is the wait after the abstract and verbal reasoning?
Thank you

They start with the inteviews for the intermediate. I am still waiting for the invitation

Luisgoncalves Feb 16th 2024 6:38 pm

Originally Posted by vio207 (Post 13240873)
They start with the inteviews for the intermediate. I am still waiting for the invitation

does anyone received invitation for the interview?

vio207 Feb 22nd 2024 6:54 am

Originally Posted by Luisgoncalves (Post 13240984)
does anyone received invitation for the interview?

Everyone? Already invited? Any news?

floral_pattern Feb 22nd 2024 7:19 am

No, nothing so far.

Luisgoncalves Feb 23rd 2024 8:49 am

Originally Posted by vio207 (Post 13241837)
Everyone? Already invited? Any news?

No. Still waiting.

floral_pattern Mar 5th 2024 6:12 am

Hello!
What do you think, is it still normal not to get any feedback from the abstract reasoning test which was completed at the end of January? I mean, as far as I remember, it was a multiple-choice test; how can it take that long to evaluate it? Or does it mean that we all failed, they just did not inform us? I am still wondering how this whole procedure works because, in the original announcement, the starting date was April, which seems to be not very likely for me at this stage.

Baczek Mar 5th 2024 2:59 pm

Originally Posted by floral_pattern (Post 13243406)
Hello!
What do you think, is it still normal not to get any feedback from the abstract reasoning test which was completed at the end of January? I mean, as far as I remember, it was a multiple-choice test; how can it take that long to evaluate it? Or does it mean that we all failed, they just did not inform us? I am still wondering how this whole procedure works because, in the original announcement, the starting date was April, which seems to be not very likely for me at this stage.

The procedure is obviously very lengthy so I think we should adjust our expectations. I had my Hudson tests on Monday 29 January and still no feedback or any kind of information. April 2024 is not valid anymore, Frontex recently published recruitment notice for Interpreters and Cultural Mediators (same pool as EBCG FGIV basic level) and new starting date is July 2024.

floral_pattern Mar 6th 2024 7:11 am

Thank you so much for your answer. Yes, for me, it's exactly the same timeline you described. Okay, in this case, I will keep waiting.

standfor1994 Mar 17th 2024 1:09 pm

Hello
does anyone from basic level received news after the abstract and verbal reasoning tests?
Thanks

Felx Mar 18th 2024 9:01 am

Still waiting.

Baczek Mar 18th 2024 9:00 pm

Nothing so far.

Luisgoncalves Mar 25th 2024 11:12 am

Originally Posted by standfor1994 (Post 13245009)
Hello
does anyone from basic level received news after the abstract and verbal reasoning tests?
Thanks

Maybe they are dealing and finishing with the AST first.

Criss Mar 27th 2024 2:49 pm

Hello all,

I am posting here since this is the only forum I could find. I am undergoing screening for the role of Liaison Officer. I would like to know if anyone has applied before and been through the process/tests or has knowledge of the process.

I am really excited about this role and would like to prepare as well as possible as such would love to receive any tips and advice on how to best prepare and what to prepare for.

Thank you and good luck to you all!

standfor1994 Apr 1st 2024 4:15 pm

FGIV basic..
Any news after abstract and verbal tests?