Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Q_man
Goodmorning from Greece 🇬🇷 Still nothing... 🙄
No Greeks to the game ...
Old Jan 28th 2020, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

Stanx is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe they want to run the first batch all the way and figure what proportion pass the English test?
Old Jan 28th 2020, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

Just received the invitation email. English test in 72 hours and physical together with interview in the second week of Feb. Good luck everyone!
Old Jan 28th 2020, 7:42 am
Just Joined

Larry92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Platon2020
No Greeks to the game ...
Good morning to everyone. Have to agree ,with platon. Is any Greek here who received an e-mail?
Old Jan 28th 2020, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

AntoU is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stanx
Just received the invitation email. English test in 72 hours and physical together with interview in the second week of Feb. Good luck everyone!
Good luck Stanx..
Old Jan 28th 2020, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

IONUT is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone, i am Ionut from Romania. Yesterday i received my invitation email and few hours afterwards the link for the english test. Cant say it was easy, as an advice, take your time, pay attention and it will be ok. I was kinda in a hurry because i wasnt sure what is comming next and i finished it in 34 min with a 79.8% score. Pretty sure i could have done better. Anyway, in the email it says that they foresee the phisycal and the interview on the second week of february, on two consecutive days. These damn push ups are killing me, 31 seems like 310 for me. Good luck everyone.

Last edited by IONUT; Jan 28th 2020 at 7:58 am.
Old Jan 28th 2020, 7:54 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat092 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just got this email. "Thank you for your email and interest in joining our Agency.

Please note that the screening of applications is still ongoing. Due to the large volume of applications, Frontex regrets that only candidates invited for the tests and interviews will be notified about the outcomes. In addition, the period between the closing date for the submission of applications and the final shortlisting of candidates for an interview may take more than two months.

Please also find the timetable for the recruitment process below:

Shortlisted candidates will be invited to take the online English language test which will take place between the second half of January and the first half of March 2020. Candidates will be evaluated on their knowledge of grammar, speaking and writing. The test will last for approximately two hours and candidates who succeeded will then be invited to pass the physical aptitude tests which will be held in Warsaw between the second half of January and the first half of March 2020. Candidates who successfully passed the physical tests will be invited for interviews which will take place the day after the physical tests. However, medical checks will not take place at this point. Candidates will only be invited to undergo these medical checks if they have been offered the position - between March and April 2020. Selected candidates will be able to sign the contract with the Agency only once their medical checks have been approved."
I think there is another batch of English tests being conducted at the start of March. They must be splitting the recruitment into two groups.
Old Jan 28th 2020, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by IONUT
Hi everyone, i am Ionut from Romania. Yesterday i received my invitation email and few hours afterwards the link for the english test. Cant say it was easy, as an advice, take your time, pay attention and it will be ok. I was kinda in a hurry because i wasnt sure what is comming next and i finished it in 34 min with a 79.8% score. Pretty sure i could have done better. Anyway, in the email it says that they foresee the phisycal and the interview on the second week of february, on two consecutive days. These damn push ups are killing me, 31 seems like 310 for me. Good luck everyone.
Congratulations for your result Ionut. Haven't received the link yet. What's the total time for the Eng test? I understood it's writing and speaking as well.
Solved the push-ups with loosing some weight. Not difficult.
The abs are coming right as well.

Old Jan 28th 2020, 8:11 am
Just Joined

Platon2020 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by IONUT
Hello my friend !! I wish you good luck !!! I would like to ask you , how they certified your id , during the test ?
Old Jan 28th 2020, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Stanx
Congratulations for your result Ionut. Haven't received the link yet. What's the total time for the Eng test? I understood it's writing and speaking as well.
Solved the push-ups with loosing some weight. Not difficult.
The abs are coming right as well.
the test had a 50 minutes time cap. I spoke & wrote nothing. I just clicked the answers.
Old Jan 28th 2020, 8:40 am
Just Joined

Antongo is an unknown quantity at this point

I’ve just recieved my comfirmation e-mail! English test should be done in 72 hours after recieving a link.
Old Jan 28th 2020, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Platon2020
Hello my friend !! I wish you good luck !!! I would like to ask you , how they certified your id , during the test ?
when you enter the app test you take a photo via webcam and afterwards you upload a photo of your ID. The program automatically recognize your name and after finishing registering the test starts.
the test has 5 phases for 50 minutes. I think it is important to manage well that time. Phases 4 and 5 were the hardest for me.
Old Jan 28th 2020, 10:36 am
Just Joined

Lenka01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fudokanconway
I just got this email. "Thank you for your email and interest in joining our Agency.

Please note that the screening of applications is still ongoing. Due to the large volume of applications, Frontex regrets that only candidates invited for the tests and interviews will be notified about the outcomes. In addition, the period between the closing date for the submission of applications and the final shortlisting of candidates for an interview may take more than two months.

Please also find the timetable for the recruitment process below:

Shortlisted candidates will be invited to take the online English language test which will take place between the second half of January and the first half of March 2020. Candidates will be evaluated on their knowledge of grammar, speaking and writing. The test will last for approximately two hours and candidates who succeeded will then be invited to pass the physical aptitude tests which will be held in Warsaw between the second half of January and the first half of March 2020. Candidates who successfully passed the physical tests will be invited for interviews which will take place the day after the physical tests. However, medical checks will not take place at this point. Candidates will only be invited to undergo these medical checks if they have been offered the position - between March and April 2020. Selected candidates will be able to sign the contract with the Agency only once their medical checks have been approved."
I think there is another batch of English tests being conducted at the start of March. They must be splitting the recruitment into two groups.
Good Morning,

Also received the same reply yesterday.

I have asked today Frontex if they have sent out all the emails to the shortlisted candidates. They have not answered me back.

I'm a bit disappointed 'cause I have over 17 years of Armed Forces and Police in my CV along with many other features that I'll spare the audience with.

Anyhow has anyone confirmed intell if they have sent out all the emails or they will continue throughout next days?

BTW: good luck to those who have made it to the next stage.
Old Jan 28th 2020, 10:41 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat092 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lenka01
Good Morning,

Also received the same reply yesterday.

I have asked today Frontex if they have sent out all the emails to the shortlisted candidates. They have not answered me back.

I'm a bit disappointed 'cause I have over 17 years of Armed Forces and Police in my CV along with many other features that I'll spare the audience with.

Anyhow has anyone confirmed intell if they have sent out all the emails or they will continue throughout next days?

BTW: good luck to those who have made it to the next stage.
Yeah im a bit disappointed if that's just it, on a positive note there will be other recruitments in 2021 so let's just see what happens. I've 12 years military and police but they must want more experienced personel.

if there are no more sent tomorrow then il just accept thats the end of the emails being sent out.

Last edited by scrubbedexpat092; Jan 28th 2020 at 10:44 am.
Old Jan 28th 2020, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

gpiper is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is a theory. If they are staggering invites etc it could be the case that they might send a batch of them every Monday. So consider yourselves lucky if you haven't received one yet as you get more time down the road to prepare for the physical. Positive thinking!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.