Equifax report?

Old Nov 1st 2013, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

The Elk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Equifax report?

Is anyone else having real problems getting their credit report? I received the report the other day, 18 pages detailing every credit card, bank loan and god knows what I've ever had. However there is no bankruptcy section. I've just spent 30 minutes on the phone with equifax who are telling me that because I have no court judgements it won't show up on the report they post out.

It was suggested that I register for the £9.95 service, print off the page with the bankruptcy section then cancel it. Firstly after registering (surely I did that to get the initial report out) I'm unable to fund any credit report on line and secondly, surely WAP aren't going to accept a computer printout? Certainly it's going to be difficult to get someone to certify it as an original document.

Please help.
Old Nov 1st 2013, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future
Default Re: Equifax report?

You just send the front page with your details and the reference number and the court information page. It'll say 'no record' or similar That's all you need to send. HB
Old Nov 1st 2013, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

Nice one Harry, think I've it sorted. Nothing's easy 😀
Old Nov 1st 2013, 9:40 pm
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope it's sorted Elk?
Old Nov 1st 2013, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

Mind get all your documents certified Elk.
Old Nov 2nd 2013, 3:47 am
Forum Regular

Yes that's my next issue - I've had no problems with the police certificate or driving checks but how can I get an Internet printout certified as a "true and accurate copy of an original document." I was thinking I'd get it done as a "true and accurate copy of a DIGITAL document"?
Old Nov 2nd 2013, 4:00 am
Forum Regular

Mine just said it was a true and accurate copy of an original document. It's been accepted no problems.

HB
Old Nov 4th 2013, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

OzPCwannaB will become famous soon enough

I sent off the first two pages and the court page however sue emailed back telling me to send pages 1-12 (court page) as the court page didn't have my name on it so I sent the whole thing in the end. It's annoying as I didn't really want to show all my loans and credit cards etc. but if anything is asked the sale of my house will get rid of the lot!
I just got an officer at work to certify each page. Sue said it's all fine
Old Nov 26th 2013, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

deadlyminimee is an unknown quantity at this point

Do we need to attach the credit report to our visa application??
Old Nov 26th 2013, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

I was actually wondering that myself. They don't seem to be asking for it so dont think I will.
Old Nov 26th 2013, 5:21 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Elk
I was actually wondering that myself. They don't seem to be asking for it so dont think I will.
No you don't need it for the visa application