Want move to Philippines

Old Oct 5th 2022, 10:44 am
Just Joined

Pjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Want move to Philippines

I want to live and work in the Philippines from the uk but I no clue how to do this. I need help on this. Any advice will be grateful

thank you

paul
Old Oct 5th 2022, 11:29 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Want move to Philippines

Originally Posted by Pjs1982
I want to live and work in the Philippines from the uk but I no clue how to do this. I need help on this. Any advice will be grateful

thank you

paul
As with the other countries you've looked at, first step is to see if you're eligible for a visa - https://immigration.gov.ph

HTH and good luck.
Old Oct 5th 2022, 11:41 am
Just Joined

Pjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for you reply back. I don’t what the requirements are to succeed this. That’s the reason of my of my post. I need to find Therese out to see if I do qualify
Old Oct 5th 2022, 11:45 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pjs1982
Thanks for you reply back. I don’t what the requirements are to succeed this. That’s the reason of my of my post. I need to find Therese out to see if I do qualify
And I gave you the link above to the website for visa info. So start with that (click on 'visas' at the top of the page), that will show you all available visa routes and you can see what you may qualify for. Nobody on the forum will know what you may be eligible for, you need to research that yourself but then once you've worked out a possible visa route (if there is one), people will be happy to try and help further.

HTH.
Old Oct 5th 2022, 2:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

You wouldn't want to work in the Philippines for Philippine wages. You need to work for a foreign company and be seconded here.