Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Philippines
Reload this Page >

Things Could be Looking Up

Things Could be Looking Up

Old Jun 20th 2018, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

liam_neeson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Things Could be Looking Up

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
Have seen that a Chinese company is now entering the Philippine communications service provider market at the behest of the president. So broadband services could be jumping several hundred levels with this new provider.

I shall be seriously looking at their service. In the last month I have only had 3 days that have actually provided what I pay for and some days have provided 0.35% of what I have paid for, with of course the usual Customer Service??? reply "well it is not our fault" followed by the usual tripe excuse about sun spots, power supply and World outages. I used to believe that BSE stood for Bovine spongiform encephalopathy and not Blame Someone Else but now I am not too sure.
I thought FaceBook was paying for the new high speed internet? That is why they rigged the election for Duterte to win? Or is the Chinese company being paid by Facebook? I know the Jewish guy that owns it is married to the Chinese lady, and speaks Chinese and whatnot.