Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Philippines
Reload this Page >

Should we all pray for his early reward in Heaven?

Should we all pray for his early reward in Heaven?

Old Jun 26th 2018, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

robbo462003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Should we all pray for his early reward in Heaven?

‘Your God is not my God’ By Catherine A. Modesto News - The Manila Times Online

Interesting articles in the Manila Times today Opinion - The Manila Times Online
Old Jun 27th 2018, 2:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Should we all pray for his early reward in Heaven?

Who cares ?
Judging by the lack of response , nobody.
Old Jun 28th 2018, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Should we all pray for his early reward in Heaven?

I agree with Sara Duterte that what we should just take notice of his comments on government policy and ignore the rest. I think most people here do that.

He certainly does have a beef about the RC Church, but I think he also likes to push the envelope on saying and doing shocking things to reinforce his reputation for being a populist disruptor among his followers and to distract the rest of the population from noticing the real situation of the country. As things deteriorate expect more speeches and actions in the same vein.