Online Pharmacy

Old Jun 7th 2016, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Online Pharmacy

don't know if this is of use, especially for those "out in the sticks".
www.medgrocer.com
It's the online version of one of the big pharmacies. They deliver, they say, anywhere in Philippines. Delivery is quoted as 45pesos!
I've checked my wifes tablets and for most they are a little cheaper than our local pharmacy, but for a couple of items like Tramadol and angimax they are considerably cheaper. I know it can be difficult for some members to easily get to a pharmacy and may make life a little easier!
Old Jul 10th 2016, 2:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Online Pharmacy

Originally Posted by quiltman
don't know if this is of use, especially for those "out in the sticks".
www.medgrocer.com
It's the online version of one of the big pharmacies. They deliver, they say, anywhere in Philippines. Delivery is quoted as 45pesos!
I've checked my wifes tablets and for most they are a little cheaper than our local pharmacy, but for a couple of items like Tramadol and angimax they are considerably cheaper. I know it can be difficult for some members to easily get to a pharmacy and may make life a little easier!
I have tried this and everything I put in they say 'Not Available'. I will admit most are 'over the counter' type medications, in the UK.
Old Jul 11th 2016, 1:47 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute

I've just tried all my wifes tablets. All but one are shown as "in stock". As this IS the Philippines that may not be technically correct!
I just thought it might be of some use to those out in the sticks.
Old Aug 7th 2016, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by quiltman
I've just tried all my wifes tablets. All but one are shown as "in stock". As this IS the Philippines that may not be technically correct!
I just thought it might be of some use to those out in the sticks.
I will definitely keep it in mind as they can't be as bad as a normal pharmacy. The other day I thought I was in a two Ronnies sketch.
Pharmacist "Good morning Sir, can I help you?"
Me "Hope so I am after a tube of XXX cream"
Pharmacist fiddles on computer and then asks "How many would you like Sir?"
Me "Just the one tube"
Pharmacist without looking back at the computer screen "I am sorry sir, we are out of stock"