Me and My Family

Old Mar 30th 2021, 10:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by BEVS
Ha! You love them? You love them not?
No living babe was blessed to me despite best efforts.
Well, I'm with you - they are not a blessing most of the time, and they certainly don't bring wealth (as believed in my wife's culture). I have three of these things eating my wallet alive.

Old Mar 31st 2021, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

There's a guy suffering out there called "Linden Robetts(Roberts)"...he is struggling badly.His story is all over Social Media.A US National,70ish and in ill health,his "Lovely Lady" is 40ish and has totally and utterly ironed him out financially,employing the old trick of throwing him out of the marital home that he has paid for.

He made the mistake of going public with his story,and now she is ready to play the trump card of accusing him of perpetrating Child Sex Abuse.She wants him in jail for crimes he did not commit.

I think the most tragic part of this is that said lady has a face like a Camel's ballbag.With the money he has blown on her he could have had a pretty younger model.This one is going to turn really septic i fear.It's worth keeping an eye on,should our own hero's story go a bit quiet.

Cheers.
Old Mar 31st 2021, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

We've got enough to deal with here, but if you want to read it:

https://www.livingincebuforums.com/t...n-expat-story/

Old Mar 31st 2021, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Raffin.Sadly there appears to be a distinct lack of sympathy for him on that forum.Maybe i'm going soft in my old age,but i feel for the guy.She is absolute vermin.Falsely accusing someone of child sexual abuse is a truly heinous act.

Some of the US run ex-pat Forums have a cliquey bar room feel about them,where people gang up on one person and bully him/her.Not my scene really.
Old Mar 31st 2021, 10:50 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Raffin

Just read that. This comment struck me.

"It's OK to come and get taken a bit but this is no place for systematic ignorance. I don't know what it is, maybe some kind of mental block where the brain refuses to acknowledge he's been made the fool so he continues down the same road? I met one of these guys once and there's no way to tell them anything. I told the guy point blank he was an idiot and he said "you're probably right." And then he ran out to wire her some more money."

Seemed very apt to this thread.......🙄
Old Mar 31st 2021, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

Well there is that old well worn expression. "There is one born every minute and it takes two to find them"
Old Mar 31st 2021, 1:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

condition
Originally Posted by Raffin

Great read. I really dont know if I have much sympathy with this guy but I am glad I am not in his position. His position appears to be unwinnable especially with his physical and mental condition.

Old Apr 1st 2021, 3:06 am
Forum Regular

Feidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
condition Great read. I really dont know if I have much sympathy with this guy but I am glad I am not in his position. His position appears to be unwinnable especially with his physical and mental condition.
I think the main difference between 'this guy' and P11 is that the former finally appears to accept he made some mistakes.
Old Apr 1st 2021, 4:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Feidlimid
I think the main difference between 'this guy' and P11 is that the former finally appears to accept he made some mistakes.
What mistakes exactly?
Old Apr 1st 2021, 4:35 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Enabling a knife wielding narcissist to continue her manipulative behaviour for one.
​​​​​​
What with the talk of suicide, if ever there was a time to just walk away......

Although, compared to P11's situation now, that was in the good old days. 😲
Old Apr 1st 2021, 4:48 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Feidlimid
Not sure what you're reading but I didn't see that he's admitting he made mistakes.

At the beginning I might have had some sympathy but seven odd years later, absolutely not. However he obviously has some mental issues.
Old Apr 1st 2021, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

P11 never ever made any mistakes..........life is perfect. Even if P11 is languishing in a prison he will doubt less find some excuse .......the Justice system is rigged ( probably correct) or LL 1 wash in cahoots with the judge.
Old Apr 1st 2021, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mikek1
P11 never ever made any mistakes..........life is perfect. Even if P11 is languishing in a prison he will doubt less find some excuse .......the Justice system is rigged ( probably correct) or LL 1 wash in cahoots with the judge.
He has been obviously having us on all along.To say that he has not made mistakes is great bait.We are all but fish in a keep net after being hooked good and proper !.Throw us back in P11 !!

PEleven 1 Rest of Forum 0 .
Old Apr 1st 2021, 7:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaygee68
I think the most tragic part of this is that said lady has a face like a Camel's ballbag.
Very true. If you're going to lose all the cash and get taken for a ride (which is the inevitable outcome in most of these stories, including our Champ), then you should at least go young and go pretty. 5 kids, her body must resemble a bag of tissues after a bad cold.
Old Apr 1st 2021, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Taking replies as I see them in order......But first I am happy to admit that my only weakness in hindsight which I have stated before is that I should have taken more control of the situation when they deteriorated in the last year or so. But there again I did, I left her as suggested by others. And this is why I am in this situation now.....possibly facing a jail sentence and deportation.

N. *Enabling a knife wielding narcissist to continue*......... I didnt. I left her. *Talk of suicide* If your wife talked of suicide....you would leave her? Right?

Mikek1.....*Life is perfect* Did I say that? *Justice system is rigged* To tar the justice system with one brush is wrong. Certainly there are bent judges and attorneys out there but that does not apply to all. Most probably a small minority to be fair. I fail to see how WW can be in cahoots with the judge. She does not have the financial clout to exert any influence.

Moving on......

I was contacted last night by a woman who claimed that WW owed her money. No surprise there. But it was 475k peso. She also stated what I already knew ....WW has/had a PNP bf.
He was the guy who drove us around for the prenup. That is long story short. I will elaborate in due course but I have suspicions about her story. She also forwarded a message to me from WW that I am supporting her financially whilst I was *away*. But it was from a fake messenger account in my name.

Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.