Me and My Family

Old Feb 4th 2020, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

My ex(and her family) endured a myriad of health problems until i finally managed to jettison her.Since then she has enjoyed two years of perfect health,i am led to believe.It is all just coincidental,of course.
Old Feb 4th 2020, 1:51 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
May I suggest to you that you read my comment.....her present condition could lead to a myoma or cancer
May I suggest you read my question? As I asked, which of the two - cancer or a Myoma? It's like comparing a toothache to….well……cancer.

You've said Myoma in an earlier post, which can't be prevented with a pill, and which half of all women have anyway. Where's this cancer mention come from suddenly?

You yourself said you suspect collusion between the ex and the doctor, not sure why you're again so defensive of her when somebody else agrees that it's suspicious.
Old Feb 4th 2020, 1:52 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JDW
But then we owe PII a great vote of thanks for having made this thread THE most active one on an ongoing basis, in all BE. .
Not even close. However it is entertaining.
Old Feb 4th 2020, 2:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=christmasoompa;12801454]May I suggest you read my question? As I asked, which of the two - cancer or a Myoma? It's like comparing a toothache to….well……cancer.

You've said Myoma in an earlier post, which can't be prevented with a pill, and which half of all women have anyway. Where's this cancer mention come from suddenly?

You yourself said you suspect collusion between the ex and the doctor, not sure why you're again so defensive of her when somebody else agrees that it's suspicious.[/QUOTE

As I said to you read my initial reply. If you cannot find that I will copy and paste for your benefit. And you are supposed to be a super moderator.

Regarding your second comment....I have already stated it is suspicious... Do you want me to copy and paste that to you also?

Old Feb 4th 2020, 2:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

As I said to you read my initial reply. If you cannot find that I will copy and paste for your benefit. And you are supposed to be a super moderator.

Regarding your second comment....I have already stated it is suspicious... Do you want me to copy and paste that to you also?
I give up. Yet again you attack somebody that's trying to help you and trying to tell you that despite what you're being told, Myoma's aren't anything dangerous or that need paid for treatment, they're something most women live with daily. I was agreeing that it was suspicious, but you're just being defensive and frankly bloody rude. You've done it repeatedly in the thread, it's fine for you to query your ex's motives, but heaven forbid anybody else do it. I simply agreed with you but for some reason when people do that you decide to attack them instead of the one person you should be angry with.

And yet again you decide to have a go because mods are daring to comment on your thread. And yet again, I reiterate - us being mods or supermods has NOTHING to do with us posting on the forums. Plus the same mods have helped you time and time again. Not quite sure why any of us bothered tbh.

Old Feb 4th 2020, 2:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
I give up. Yet again you attack somebody that's trying to help you and trying to tell you that despite what you're being told, Myoma's aren't anything dangerous or that need paid for treatment, they're something most women live with daily. I was agreeing that it was suspicious, but you're just being defensive and frankly bloody rude. You've done it repeatedly in the thread, it's fine for you to query your ex's motives, but heaven forbid anybody else do it. I simply agreed with you but for some reason when people do that you decide to attack them instead of the one person you should be angry with.

And yet again you decide to have a go because mods are daring to comment on your thread. And yet again, I reiterate - us being mods or supermods has NOTHING to do with us posting on the forums. Plus the same mods have helped you time and time again. Not quite sure why any of us bothered tbh.

Again I suggest to you I copy and paste the comments as I have suggested. No need to get upset about it.
Old Feb 4th 2020, 2:38 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Makes you wonder how much of his own behaviour he's left out of his little tales. He's certainly let his halo slip!
Old Feb 4th 2020, 4:37 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Myoma makes a lot more sense.

Now I'll go back to not commenting on this thread
Old Feb 4th 2020, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks...but not quite what I said. She has been given treatment to stop a myoma or cancer.

Regards
You cannot stop myomas or cancer by precautionary "treatment". You can deal with it when it happened.
As mallory said, hysterectomy is the treatment for myoma. The other option what her issue may be: endometriosis. Fits her symptoms but doesn't cause myoma or cancer.
Old Feb 4th 2020, 11:04 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thairetired2016
You cannot stop myomas or cancer by precautionary "treatment". You can deal with it when it happened.
As mallory said, hysterectomy is the treatment for myoma. The other option what her issue may be: endometriosis. Fits her symptoms but doesn't cause myoma or cancer.
And it can't be fixed by taking a tablet for six months.
Old Feb 4th 2020, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Thairetired2016
Thanks for that. I can only repeat what the doctor stated. Maybe she was just putting on pressure for me to pay for the last course of treatment...especially mentioning the attorney. Anyway it's done now and she goes for a scan later this month. However I doubt if it's cured the problem.

Regards
Old Feb 4th 2020, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

thistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond repute

Surely so many repeated scans are a waste of money - all showing the same thing.
Old Feb 4th 2020, 11:58 pm
Forum Regular

ChrisKVie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Makes you wonder how much of his own behaviour he's left out of his little tales. He's certainly let his halo slip!
As I noted previously a long time ago not sure that all this is some work of fiction.....what I am sure of is P11 is a couple of slices short of a loaf. Nobody in their right mind puts up with the stuff he's reported !
Old Feb 5th 2020, 12:09 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that. I can only repeat what the doctor stated. Maybe she was just putting on pressure for me to pay for the last course of treatment...especially mentioning the attorney. Anyway it's done now and she goes for a scan later this month. However I doubt if it's cured the problem.

Regards
she is a liar, a schemer and a manipulator...there ain’t no cure for that.
Old Feb 5th 2020, 1:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by thistlehollyberry
Surely so many repeated scans are a waste of money - all showing the same thing.
Quite agree. Think she has had 2 or 3 now...OK, not too expensive at about 850 peso and found nothing. She has had at least one D and C and a scrape.....maybe they are the same thing. Its not just the money that's the issue but the 10hr return journey also. I mentioned a while back that she wanted to change her gyne and get another (4th) opinion. I said no because it will mean a repeat of all these tests again. During the initial visit to this doctor, I put it to her what her GP said.....stress related. She insisted on the tests and 6 month programme. Anyway, I am sure I will hear more from the doctor at a later date.

Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.