Me and My Family

Old Dec 6th 2019, 12:45 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by mikek1
Why is everyone commenting on such a stupid and irrelevant case. P11 has been stupid from day one.He will not listen to anyone, he knows best. Having spent 4 years in the Philippines he knows nothing, and never will.......his male equipmemt has worked overtime (do not want to use vulgar expletives) his brain clearly has not.
He's been on quite a ride.
Old Dec 6th 2019, 12:55 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Why is everyone commenting on such a stupid and irrelevant case. P11 has been stupid from day one.He will not listen to anyone, he knows best. Having spent 4 years in the Philippines he knows nothing, and never will.......his male equipmemt has worked overtime (do not want to use vulgar expletives) his brain clearly has not.
So why are you lighting into him now that he's come around to acceptance and is finally getting it cleared up?
Old Dec 6th 2019, 1:27 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Post #3570.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Dec 6th 2019 at 1:38 pm. Reason: Quotes
Old Dec 6th 2019, 1:40 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez Louise, you've commented plenty on this thread!
Old Dec 6th 2019, 1:49 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, I thought he was a friend of P11. In the first 10 pages of looking through his past posts, only 10 of them were on a different thread. The rest were all on this one.
Old Dec 6th 2019, 2:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Post #3570.
Short ..but to the point.

Thank you

Regards
Old Dec 6th 2019, 2:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Short ..but to the point.

Thank you

Regards
so what happened? You two had a handbags moment?

Old Dec 6th 2019, 4:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Red_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond repute

You know him in real life, which gives you a better insight than us into the one-sided narrative we hear from P11. P11 has been through one divorce already, he should know the drill - if not legally, then behaviourally. ExL is seething at a photo she saw on Facebook, I can only imagine he's been posting photos of himself with more 'lovely ladies' of the Filipina variety, part of- or close to- the household he now dwells in: most likely intended to drive ExL to a fit of jealous rage because secretly, he wants her back as much as she wants his money back. He still fails to grasp that as a septuagenarian he's no longer going to be considered a virile god, and that these ladies look (very) hard past the wrinkly skin to ascertain the prospect of the wallet deep inside. When it comes to Asian females, it seems that P11 can check out but he can never leave.
Spoiler:
I estimate we are around 50 posts away from hearing he's shacked up with an even lovelier lady in the location he is now in. That should be enough to rob him of the pesos he needs to get the annulment sorted.
Old Dec 6th 2019, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Red_Wine_Fairy
You know him in real life, which gives you a better insight than us into the one-sided narrative we hear from P11. P11 has been through one divorce already, he should know the drill - if not legally, then behaviourally. ExL is seething at a photo she saw on Facebook, I can only imagine he's been posting photos of himself with more 'lovely ladies' of the Filipina variety, part of- or close to- the household he now dwells in: most likely intended to drive ExL to a fit of jealous rage because secretly, he wants her back as much as she wants his money back. He still fails to grasp that as a septuagenarian he's no longer going to be considered a virile god, and that these ladies look (very) hard past the wrinkly skin to ascertain the prospect of the wallet deep inside. When it comes to Asian females, it seems that P11 can check out but he can never leave.
Spoiler:
I estimate we are around 50 posts away from hearing he's shacked up with an even lovelier lady in the location he is now in. That should be enough to rob him of the pesos he needs to get the annulment sorted.
Explain to me how you came to that view. I have not posted anything of that nature on fb. Others can verify.

Regards
Old Dec 6th 2019, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Red_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond repute

Explain to me how you came to that view. I have not posted anything of that nature on fb. Others can verify.

Regards
Greetings...
She also tried to counter this by saying that she knows the town where I am staying and knows that I am living with a woman. I told her that it is the family of an ex-pat gf and indeed there were a few women here coming and going. She claims she has a picture of me and an "old woman". The only picture I can imagine she has seen on fb is during one evening of shenanigans, there were a few pic taken of a few of us . One specifically of me and a waitress and her daughter. Anyway....straw clutching. I do know she has contacted at least one fb friend of mine to find out where I am.
Greetings...

Quick update.

Still in temp accommodation with a local family who are relatives of a very good ex pat friend here. Not the best accommodation but the friendliness of the family more than makes up for it. But that is in the Filipino culture. Looking for something permanent so I can put some fresh roots down. I have now established a good group of friends and I am happy to remain here.

Rumours abound at the moment...
I'm nowhere near the Philippines as most of your fan club aren't. Does it really take a mallet to the head? If so, ExLL and her first husband/baby-daddies (how many did she have again??) may oblige if you don't start acting your age and stop making your lovely new lady friends posts Private Viewing for friends only (while assigning every Filipino who ever knew you in your former life with her to Acquaintance on Facebook)? The only possible explanation for your behaviour is a) misguided alpha-male'ism or b) making ExL jealous.

Unlike the sycophants here, I won't pamper your feigned delicate feelings. If you value the rest of your years and want to have a simple and peaceful life in the Philippines, wise up. You've gone through a divorce before now, so why is an annulment to this firebrand so different? Respect her by posting only sunrise and scenery photos on Facebook and not more lady-friends. Seems your expat friends are wringing their hands at your antics. You are a classic example of why age is not a direct correlation to wisdom. You can hate me because I'm just an anonymous reader. But I think you should better evaluate these slices of criticism rather than holding closely the people who go pat-pat-there-there. You aren't a baby after all.
Old Dec 6th 2019, 6:55 pm
Just Joined

N0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really nice

Thanks for your kind words and belated apologies to you for my tetchiness earlier.

I am the same as you and most other people. Why buy jewelry to pawn when the money could be put into a bank? When pawned, I am told it only accrues about 75% of its value and then interest is to be paid. I am told by my ex-wife that people would find it easier to go to an ATM and withdraw their savings so the temptation is higher. She also stated that its an investment. Maybe in the very long term but that is not guaranteed. Logic does not prevail in the Philippines.

Regards
I think you hit the nail on the head with the "Temptation to withdraw" part, I know T-GF would just take the money out to send to her family at the first sign of any problems if it was in her bank account so maybe the necklace is a better buy (smart cookie)

Old Dec 6th 2019, 10:50 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse

Don't you hate having only half a story???
Old Dec 6th 2019, 11:36 pm
Just Joined

N0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really niceN0rbett is just really nice

Originally Posted by Millhouse

LMFAO... I'm saving that, to use at some point
Old Dec 6th 2019, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Red_Wine_Fairy

I'm nowhere near the Philippines as most of your fan club aren't. Does it really take a mallet to the head? If so, ExLL and her first husband/baby-daddies (how many did she have again??) may oblige if you don't start acting your age and stop making your lovely new lady friends posts Private Viewing for friends only (while assigning every Filipino who ever knew you in your former life with her to Acquaintance on Facebook)? The only possible explanation for your behaviour is a) misguided alpha-male'ism or b) making ExL jealous.

Unlike the sycophants here, I won't pamper your feigned delicate feelings. If you value the rest of your years and want to have a simple and peaceful life in the Philippines, wise up. You've gone through a divorce before now, so why is an annulment to this firebrand so different? Respect her by posting only sunrise and scenery photos on Facebook and not more lady-friends. Seems your expat friends are wringing their hands at your antics. You are a classic example of why age is not a direct correlation to wisdom. You can hate me because I'm just an anonymous reader. But I think you should better evaluate these slices of criticism rather than holding closely the people who go pat-pat-there-there. You aren't a baby after all.
May I suggest to you that you get your facts right before criticising me. I have fb friends here who can vouch that I have not posted anything on fb relating to my circumstances here, Also if you had read my post correctly concerning the annulment, the problem concerns the costs and time involved.
Old Dec 7th 2019, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

May I suggest to you that you get your facts right before criticising me. I have fb friends here who can vouch that I have not posted anything on fb relating to my circumstances here,
You put your narrative out there P11, not me and not your friends. Quoting you personally, once again.. ''the only picture I can imagine she has seen on fb is during one evening of shenanigans, there were a few pic taken of a few of us .One specifically of me and a waitress and her daughter.'' IF you are serious about keeping it as amicable as possible, unfriend her or adjust your settings so she doesn't see this stuff for your own privacy. Least said soonest mended, and all that.

Also if you had read my post correctly concerning the annulment, the problem concerns the costs and time involved.
My point was that you'll have precious little of those costs ever saved up if you don't stop and take stock, and perhaps a reality check. Perhaps now you feel safe and settled with your adoptive family, but there may yet be a price to pay for that. Because to a waitress and her daughter, and their social circle, whatever you have left (which in your eyes may be a pittance) is to them a fortune, and we all know that a middle-aged lovely lady will forgive your aging body for the security of a fortune.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.