Me and My Family

Old Oct 17th 2019, 1:50 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Handsome chap
Old Oct 17th 2019, 2:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Saw this photo and thought of P11

What have I done now?

Old Oct 17th 2019, 2:39 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

ROTFLMAO! Could be my marriage at the best of times, as well. Factor in him with two hearing aids and me with one and the volume reaches three houses away if himself or me are not wearing them.
Old Oct 17th 2019, 2:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
Saw this photo and thought of P11

What have I done now?

Haha....Like it. No knife?

Regards
Old Oct 17th 2019, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 17th 2019, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Watch your back, and your front. She (or a 'friend') could be hiding anywhere.....!

Old Oct 17th 2019, 11:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
I have no idea what the condition is, but I believe it is abnormal even compared to some stories I have heard here. Maybe it would be easier to understand if she caught me having an affair, or arriving home drunk and beating her but that is not the case. One of the most un-nerving aspects when she has had a rage or physically restrained is that she appears to go into a trance when laying or sitting down. Her eyes are wide open hardly blinking for perhaps 10-15 mins.then falls asleep apparently mentally/physically exhausted. She is oblivious to anything during her trance like period and does not respond to anything I say or do. To describe it better.....it seems as though her brain has seized up.

When she lies, she appears to believe her own stories....almost as though she is not living in reality. She can be a manipulator and devious almost as though it was the norm. All this has manifested itself in the last year or so. A Walter Mitty character also. Does not live in the real world but in another world devoid from reality. One reason perhaps why she has effectively dis-owned her 4 kids. Someone mentioned a little while back that skin whitening products can harm the brain. She had a course of injections a year or so back. But this is all conjecture.

Moving on.....a big revelation.

I have a St Peters plan which takes care of funeral expenses etc if I kick the bucket. It expired end of September. When I took it out 2 yrs ago (9k pa) it was in my wifes name, but the benefactor was her elder sister (Waddly). I could not understand why this is so. My name should be on there somewhere. I was told that the benefactor was interchangeable, and the policy applies to both the policy holder and benefactor. When it was renewed last year, I asked the agent to provide a policy with my name on it. She agreed and I paid a small fee to have an amendment made to the policy. I never saw the amended policy. I decided then that when it was due for renewal, I would go to the main office in the "little big city" and renew it there. And ask questions.

I did that yesterday. I found that the policy had not been changed. Also, because I was outside the age limit to hold the policy, I could only be a benefactor. Remember, the policy is applicable to both policy holder and benefactor, if I understand it correctly. Now to change the benefactor, it would take about a month. Imagine the scenario...I died peacefully in my sleep and my wife would not receive any benefits until the policy change had been made. So...what would she do? Most probably contact one of my siblings and ask for funeral expenses. I will leave the rest of that to your imagination.

Now, to put me on the policy, we require ID's and a certificate of marriage. My wife told me....We do NOT have a certificate of marriage. But we can get one from City Hall.....although I thought it was from PSA. That was a bombshell to me. We are not officially married...it has not been recorded as such. I think she let slip her secret. There was speculation a while back that she was already married to a guy in Manila where she had 2 daughters. The father of her two boys wanted to marry her, but could not. Because she was married. When the Banns went up in the City Hall prior to our marriage, the father of the two boys wanted to speak to me. I refused. I passed a message to him that if he had objections to our marriage, he should do so as invited by the Banns. You may remember (or not) the City Hall could not issue a license to marry.....because of a "problem". We had to go to the "Big City" to NSA as it was then and I believe she saw a relative who works there....and a license was produced. So there you have it. No hard proof of a previous marriage ...just conjecture. But at this moment....I am not officially married. It has not been recorded. She previously denied all allegations of a previous marriage and insisted that our marriage was legal and she had already registered it. I asked her to show the certificate. She never did. This was all during the second separation of 17 days.

Finally....I am back in the dog house. I think she stole some money from me this morning and scammed me of a further 1k. She now has her 3k interest due on the 30k she owes on the other loan. Anyway....that's what I think.

Regards
I have read this thread in a while but my impression is you enable this behavior by continuing you put up with all this, and it is truly incredible all this is still going on.
Old Oct 18th 2019, 12:44 am
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

P11 is playing with fire. That woman is dangerous.
Old Oct 18th 2019, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever his faults, I do believe Phill11 deserves some kind of special award for having generated a truly fascinating post, which to date has scored up some 360k views and well over 3k replies.
Just wondering what might be a suitable award under the circumstances? And will he still be around to receive it.........

Last edited by Tweedpipe; Oct 18th 2019 at 9:18 am.
Old Oct 18th 2019, 8:47 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tweedpipe
Whatever his faults, I do believe Phill11 deserves some kind of special award for having generated a truly fascinating post, which to date has scored up some 360k views and well over 3k replies.
Just wondering what might be a suitable award under the circumstances?
Just hoping it doesn't turn into a Darwin Award!
Old Oct 18th 2019, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Haha....Like it. No knife?

Regards
Looking at that beak I think a knife would be a secondary concern.

Seeing some comments it could cover most marriages
Old Oct 18th 2019, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

I will try and keep this short and brief for the moment......

My wife told me this morning that she has been called into work tonight to take on a night shift for 2 weeks. She left pretty quickly this morning and I was not given an opportunity to see her off at the bus terminal.....as last time. She arrived pretty quickly at the "big city" which surprised me and I knew she did not go by bus which takes about 5 hrs. Guess it was about 3.5hrs. She said she went by an unlicensed van which would be about right. But why the rush? I suspect she may have gone by car. She does not drive.

This afternoon after arrival, I got another sob story. Whilst travelling on a jeepney to her bed sit, she was robbed of her two mobile phones. Another scam. She needed money for a cheap mobile phone to tie her over for the two weeks. She was borrowing her friends mobile to send the msgs. I said I would send some money to buy a cheap mobile phone....3k. But after some discussion she found one for 7k. I said no. We don't have the money. She said she would borrow from me and repay when she gets her salary at the end of the month, Yeah...right. She did not want a cheap mobile. I hit upon the idea of going to the "big city" tomorrow morning and let her have my mobile which is borrowed from her (posh one) and I will get a cheapie. She made excuses that it was not possible. She finishes work mid morning and then will start a day shift some 35 mins later. So....it was impossible to meet me. Lies again. I insisted that she buys a cheap mobile tonight.

Meanwhile, creditor of the 191k starts rabbiting on about the late payment but made no threats. My wife also stated that she was getting pressure from her today and she really needed the money. I told her to leave it with me. She got upset and then said that she may have to sell her body to get the payment to her. I have had suicide threats,...selling body parts before....but never this. But then my imagination ran a bit riot.....sexy nightdresses...working nights. You can imagine the thoughts.

I was then poised to give her the broadside of my high cards which I have been storing so long. Calling her a scammer..cheat and the rest of it. I didn't. Why? Because I know she could arrive back during the very early morning when I am asleep.

Instead, I said that perhaps we might be able to send the creditor some money (I wont) to pacify her. I told her not to tell her. She calmed down a bit. I then made an excuse an went to the beach for a swift half....or two. I needed to think.

Came back about half an ago, and she is off-line.....thankfully. But she left a msg. She will borrow that 7k. I have no idea what time she starts work tonight but she could come back on line before I finish this.

Tomorrow morning, she will get that broadside. She will be accused of all the lying, cheating and scamming. I guess then it will be time to pack my bags....again. Which saddens me.

I will update when I can and apologise for the scant detail.

Regards
Old Oct 18th 2019, 4:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute

Don't apologise. Just get your s**t together so you're ready to flee asap. good luck P11
Old Oct 18th 2019, 4:33 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing isn't it, P11. She has almost no communication with you while living in the same house for days and days and once outside of the house, she is all over you with messages and not even a voice to voice communication but a written message. What I also find amazing is that she is in the 'big city' and has enough acquaintances willing to loan her 7k to buy a new phone. Hell, I don't have long time acquaintances that I would ask to borrow money from, let alone have someone agree to the loan.

If you are truly serious about leaving, I would not play your high cards until you have packed and left the house and either have reached your destination and/or are on the road. You don't really know that she is in the big city. You don't know which of her friends are watching you for her while she is away.

Whichever you do, the best of luck.
Old Oct 18th 2019, 4:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

"She got upset and then said that she may have to sell her body to get the payment to her."

May be this is what she is doing?
It doesn't only mean to sell body parts. This may explain the sexy nighties, bras etc. The reason why she can't meet you in the big city?

She doesn't talk to you, keeps you in the dog box and when it comes to needing money, she pulls you out of the dog kennel. And you put up with this. Domina and slave comes to mind. Except there is no pleasure for you afterwards.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.