Me and My Family

Old Nov 20th 2018, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Jings...Good question. I was worthless 3 years ago and she knew it. Interesting how she wanted a glam wedding though. She could have thrown me back 3 years ago!

Regards
Old Nov 20th 2018, 12:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Jings...Good question. I was worthless 3 years ago and she knew it. Interesting how she wanted a glam wedding though. She could have thrown me back 3 years ago!

Regards
You say you are worthless and keep proving otherwise. 18months is a long time to people with a 2 week outlook on money (assuming she knows it's only 18months).

Last edited by Millhouse; Nov 20th 2018 at 12:50 pm.
Old Nov 20th 2018, 12:48 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
You're not worthless in any way. But you are a stubborn old coot who I want to shake sometimes!
Old Nov 20th 2018, 1:18 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
P11 is that your way of saying she loves you for you and not your financial status in her country? Do you really think that she is going to stay with a man 34 years older than herself if he were destitute? You have shown her repeatedly that you are far from destitute. You have the funds to pay her family's medical expenses. You have the funds to get her out of hock. You have the funds to setup and continue to pay into a retirement account for her. You have the funds to assure that you can pay back a mortgage for the house if you decide to buy. You have the funds to tell her that her sons can live with you and you will feed, clothe and educate them. You have the funds to go on little holidays. You have the funds to pay for the lavish wedding, wedding planner, lady boys and photographs. You have the funds to pay for her medical bills to validate her claims of hormonal inbalance. You are a white man in a brown world. To them all white men are rich, or at least richer than they are, and marriage is one way to ensure they will have access to your riches. You have the funds to bail her out of several financial disasters. She is not an astute business woman. She is a giggling 36 immature woman who wants what she wants when she wants it and you, the older and needier old man (I turned 70 in June so kettle/pot) is what she wanted and why she hounded you for marriage from day one until she got what she wanted. You seem happy in this type of lifestyle and content with her antics and those of her family. Perhaps these dramatic episodes are things that make your life interesting and worth living for you. Best wishes, P11. May only your feet remain planted on the ground and not your body.
Old Nov 20th 2018, 1:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Rete...

I was answering the point made by Jings who suggested that she could get a bigger catch elsewhere. And she could if she wished. Worthless was comparatively speaking....foreigner v foreigner. I am well aware that compared to the locals I am rich. She is also aware of that. Obviously.

Regards
Old Nov 20th 2018, 1:46 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Rete...

I was answering the point made by Jings who suggested that she could get a bigger catch elsewhere. And she could if she wished. Worthless was comparatively speaking....foreigner v foreigner. I am well aware that compared to the locals I am rich. She is also aware of that. Obviously.

Regards
Please, please, please take to heart the posts Rete has made. She speaks the truth...everyone here can see it but (I am sorry to say) you.
Old Nov 20th 2018, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
Just a note to your comment. None of us are worthless, some of us may not have much money but we are still not worthless.
Old Nov 20th 2018, 2:07 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Rete...

Regards
I realize that but you have made this type of comment several times over the last month. You are not worthless in her eyes and the eyes of her countrymen. As for comparing your financial status to other foreigner's financial status, then you need to compare the women as well. She is not young. She's 36. Old in the Philippines and not likely to catch someone with a higher financial status than yourself. Those men are looking at teenagers and women in their early 20's. Someone in their 30's who have bore children are not women that they want hanging on their arms or gracing their beds unless it is out of desperation. She does not fit their criteria but you fit hers. Older, a bit of dosh, gullible, needy, and willing.

Those are my thoughts and observations. Now I will hide my keyboard from your thread and go back to just reading.

Honestly, I don't like your L/L. If we were to meet, I would just as soon turn my back on her but wouldn't because I wouldn't trust her.
Old Nov 20th 2018, 5:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Red_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond repute

It all ended when we mutually agreed to separate. However, this involved more histrionics from her and after she calmed down, we talked...and talked. I decided ...and she agreed that we should go away for a few days. Away from the house, away from her family and away from this Island. We came back last night. We had a wonderful time together and she was a different woman.
She tried to murder you. Her sister who is obviously in on it, recording all for posterity and the 'it was self defence against a violent man' defence in court, when that day happens.

You rewarded her attempted murder with a holiday. I once said, you probably didn't let your own children (the real ones) get away with anything like this. If it had been your son with a knife, what would you have done? Punishment by holiday?

I've lost all sympathy with you. My initial sympathy and concern that I felt along with so many other readers who enjoyed your early tales is now turning into something akin to disgust. Not the disgust of a bloke getting his leg over a girl the same age or younger than his kids to the exclusion of all else, but the disgust that your own sons won't be able to say a proper goodbye to you. A father should be putting his children before anything, and you are so 'groomed' (yes, like terrorist sympathisers are) by this scheming LyingLady, you don't appear to give them a second thought. And perhaps they don't give you a second thought anymore, horrified by but accepting the thought that they'll probably never see you again (and if they were to follow this thread, they'd have you sectioned yourself if they still cared enough?) Next 'holiday', maybe go see your children?

I wish you luck, because you are going to need it as old age and vulnerability - mental and physical - slowly and inevitably creeps up on you. I only hope that when it does, you're back near your real family, and not near hers.
Old Nov 20th 2018, 5:39 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Red_Wine_Fairy
She tried to murder you. Her sister who is obviously in on it, recording all for posterity and the 'it was self defence against a violent man' defence in court, when that day happens.

You rewarded her attempted murder with a holiday. I once said, you probably didn't let your own children (the real ones) get away with anything like this. If it had been your son with a knife, what would you have done? Punishment by holiday?

I've lost all sympathy with you. My initial sympathy and concern that I felt along with so many other readers who enjoyed your early tales is now turning into something akin to disgust. Not the disgust of a bloke getting his leg over a girl the same age or younger than his kids to the exclusion of all else, but the disgust that your own sons won't be able to say a proper goodbye to you. A father should be putting his children before anything, and you are so 'groomed' (yes, like terrorist sympathisers are) by this scheming LyingLady, you don't appear to give them a second thought. And perhaps they don't give you a second thought anymore, horrified by but accepting the thought that they'll probably never see you again (and if they were to follow this thread, they'd have you sectioned yourself if they still cared enough?) Next 'holiday', maybe go see your children?

I wish you luck, because you are going to need it as old age and vulnerability - mental and physical - slowly and inevitably creeps up on you. I only hope that when it does, you're back near your real family, and not near hers.
Has it not occurred to anyone else that this interminable thread is merely a wind-up.

Philosophical 11 is likely a spotty student posting from his parent's house in Reading.
Old Nov 20th 2018, 6:44 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Has it not occurred to anyone else that this interminable thread is merely a wind-up.

Philosophical 11 is likely a spotty student posting from his parent's house in Reading.
He is where he says he is.

Maybe he is recording everything on here, just in case he needs evidence of some sort.
Old Nov 20th 2018, 8:21 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Novocastrian

Hi Novo.
I can vouch that P11 is where he says he is and that he is a real person in situ.
Old Nov 20th 2018, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Red Wine....

One of the many helpful suggestions I receive here is to take my wife away for a while and away from her family and this island. You apparently disagree. I have no problem with that. I can say that since we are back she has become more calm and relaxed and my only regret is that it could not have been for longer. But I needed to get her back for her doctors appointment. Whilst away, she talked about how she felt and deeply regrets the incidents. This I have already covered. I can say that it has been helped by the house purchase situation and the resolution of her phone account. No.....I am not saying its going to be all sunshine and roses from now on. We still have a way to go. But the few days away have helped us enormously.

As I have also previously mentioned, my two sons are aware of the situation here and I am in constant contact with them. As I am with others in the UK.

Regards
Old Nov 21st 2018, 12:22 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl

Maybe he is recording everything on here, just in case he needs evidence of some sort.
I thought the same JG! Maybe LL is keeping a similar journal somewhere, I'd be interested to read her side of the story.
Old Nov 21st 2018, 3:03 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I thought the same JG! Maybe LL is keeping a similar journal somewhere, I'd be interested to read her side of the story.
www.pinayproblem.com

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.