Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Philippines
Reload this Page >

Have they started killing Catholic priest`s ?

Have they started killing Catholic priest`s ?

Old Jun 13th 2018, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

robbo462003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Have they started killing Catholic priest`s ?

Francisco Tatad`s column in today`s The Manila Times.As always a very well, written thought provoking question
Old Jun 13th 2018, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have they started killing Catholic priest`s ?

I haven't read the column and there is no link provided, but I saw it on the news this morning. I understand that this is the 3rd killing recently and have been told that its due to abuse of children. I cannot provide the veracity of that information. Maybe someone can provide more info on whats going on. Very sad indeed.
Old Jun 13th 2018, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

robbo462003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Link for Francisco Tatad article inThe Manila Times today Have they started killing Catholic priests? - The Manila Times Online
Old Jun 14th 2018, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
I haven't read the column and there is no link provided, but I saw it on the news this morning. I understand that this is the 3rd killing recently and have been told that its due to abuse of children. I cannot provide the veracity of that information. Maybe someone can provide more info on whats going on. Very sad indeed.
http://www.rappler.com/nation/204865
Old Jun 20th 2018, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

liam_neeson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by robbo462003
Francisco Tatad`s column in today`s The Manila Times.As always a very well, written thought provoking question
They have been killing Catholic priests for a while. Particularly white ones. Duterte is publicly anti-Catholic, says he was molested by an American priest as a kid, is making divorce easier, and allowing gay marriage. The priests are also the only ones brave enough to say that murdering 12,000+ innocent people in the streets is wrong. So... expect more of it.