CBD Oil

Old Mar 24th 2021, 12:09 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat120 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CBD Oil

Hi,is there anyone on here that has had CBD Oil sent to them from the UK,as ime trying to find out if there will be any import tax to pay,thanks Frank.
Old Mar 24th 2021, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CBD Oil

Originally Posted by Frank2
Hi,is there anyone on here that has had CBD Oil sent to them from the UK,as ime trying to find out if there will be any import tax to pay,thanks Frank.
First thing I would do is make sure it is legal here and that you don't need any special medical import licenses as some countries do.
Old Mar 24th 2021, 12:39 pm
Account Closed

Hi,thanks for that,i spoke to CBD Oil UK about an hour ago they told me they do send it here,thanks again
Old Mar 24th 2021, 5:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

It's illegal in the Philippines, what's the worst that could happen, get shot.
Old Mar 25th 2021, 7:00 am
Account Closed

Angry Re: CBD Oil

Its pathetic,just goes to show you how rediculous this place at times,there a million years behind everyone else.Its not a narcotic drug at all its a food supplement that helps save peoples lives all around the world,but then they wouldnt know anything about that.
Old Mar 25th 2021, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Its pathetic,just goes to show you how rediculous this place at times,there a million years behind everyone else.Its not a narcotic drug at all its a food supplement that helps save peoples lives all around the world,but then they wouldnt know anything about that.
You can use it but, same as New Zealand & Australia, you need to get a special importer/user permit.
Old Mar 25th 2021, 8:45 am
Account Closed

Hi,thanks for that,can you tell me where i get 1 of the permits from.
Old Mar 25th 2021, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi,thanks for that,can you tell me where i get 1 of the permits from.
You can apply for compassionate use/importation of CBD oil through the FDA

According to Department of Health Administrative Order No. 4 s. 1992, the Bureau of Food and Drugs—the agency that preceded the FDA—"recognizes the need for drugs and devices product/preparation which are not registered or are in the process of registration in the Philippines by patients who are terminally or seriously ill."

The administrative order allows the agency to issue permits "granting a Specialized Institution and Specialty Society the privilege to avail of an unregistered drug and device product through a certain licensed establishment for certain kind/type of patients, specific volume and period."

And

RA 9165 states that, "the government shall pursue an intensive and unrelenting campaign against the trafficking and use of dangerous drugs and other similar substances through an integrated system of planning, implementation and enforcement of anti-drug abuse policies, programs, and projects.

"The government shall however aim to achieve a balance in the national drug control program so that people with legitimate medical needs are not prevented from being treated with adequate amounts of appropriate medications, which include the use of dangerous drugs."

I think you will have to trawl through the FDA website until you come across what you are looking for and who to contact
Old Mar 25th 2021, 9:26 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
You can use it but, same as New Zealand & Australia, you need to get a special importer/user permit.
Is there a later update than this one from the PDEA? This is the only one I could find, which states that even CBD oil is illegal unless
“While marijuana remains illegal, including for medical purposes, in the country, terminally-ill patients may apply for special permit from Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) for the compassionate use of CBD oil,” Aquino noted.
https://pia.gov.ph/news/articles/1031875
Old Mar 25th 2021, 9:29 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
You can apply for compassionate use/importation of CBD oil through the FDA

According to Department of Health Administrative Order No. 4 s. 1992, the Bureau of Food and Drugs—the agency that preceded the FDA—"recognizes the need for drugs and devices product/preparation which are not registered or are in the process of registration in the Philippines by patients who are terminally or seriously ill."

The administrative order allows the agency to issue permits "granting a Specialized Institution and Specialty Society the privilege to avail of an unregistered drug and device product through a certain licensed establishment for certain kind/type of patients, specific volume and period."

And

RA 9165 states that, "the government shall pursue an intensive and unrelenting campaign against the trafficking and use of dangerous drugs and other similar substances through an integrated system of planning, implementation and enforcement of anti-drug abuse policies, programs, and projects.

"The government shall however aim to achieve a balance in the national drug control program so that people with legitimate medical needs are not prevented from being treated with adequate amounts of appropriate medications, which include the use of dangerous drugs."

I think you will have to trawl through the FDA website until you come across what you are looking for and who to contact
oops, I cross-posted. I'll leave mine there anyway as it gives some info on what's needed to apply for a special permit from the FDA.