Call Centre

Old Apr 11th 2017, 9:57 am
Just Joined

SThomasUK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Call Centre

Hello Everyone,

I’ve read a few posts on here in regards to finding work etc but would like to ask for advice to gain abit more of insight to what I’m looking to do....
I’m 24 and visited the PH 5 times as my dad lives in Singapore so I used to visit twice per year to him and over the past 2 years I spend time in the Philippines too, As I was travelling I met my gf who lives in Makati. She earns around 26-30k per month in a call centre.

I’m looking for a call centre job too as for the last 6 years I have worked for British Gas and earned my way up the ladder to now managing a team for customer service.
What are the chances of me finding a call centre role and realistic earnings.... for example if my gf earns 26,000 per month and then me 35,000 from our discussusions we would be able to live a decent life with a condo etc....
I will be there for one month in May next month, is it best for me to look and apply for jobs online? Or just look when I am there.

Thanks.
Old Apr 11th 2017, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

mikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Call Centre

Originally Posted by SThomasUK
Hello Everyone,

I’ve read a few posts on here in regards to finding work etc but would like to ask for advice to gain abit more of insight to what I’m looking to do....
I’m 24 and visited the PH 5 times as my dad lives in Singapore so I used to visit twice per year to him and over the past 2 years I spend time in the Philippines too, As I was travelling I met my gf who lives in Makati. She earns around 26-30k per month in a call centre.

I’m looking for a call centre job too as for the last 6 years I have worked for British Gas and earned my way up the ladder to now managing a team for customer service.
What are the chances of me finding a call centre role and realistic earnings.... for example if my gf earns 26,000 per month and then me 35,000 from our discussusions we would be able to live a decent life with a condo etc....
I will be there for one month in May next month, is it best for me to look and apply for jobs online? Or just look when I am there.

Thanks.
You have a PM
Old Apr 12th 2017, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

kompani101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just seen this on Facebook. It is for Roxas City, Capiz, Western Visayas.

ePERFORMAX
Contact Centers & BPO
We are Hiring Call Center Agents for ROXAS CITY!!
Earn up to P32k-P35k*a month!
Qualifications:
-At least 18 years old and above
-At least High School Graduate with 1 year work experience in ANY industry
-At least 2 years in college or college graduate,with or without call center experience
No Resume Needed!

You can apply by texting at 09307007110( SMART) or 09951254249 (GLOBE) using the following format:
FULL NAME (space) LOCATION
Old Apr 13th 2017, 1:20 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=kompani101;12227470]Just seen this on Facebook. It is for Roxas City, Capiz, Western Visayas.

ePERFORMAX
Contact Centers & BPO
Qualifications:
-At least 2 years in college or college graduate,with or without call center experience
No Resume Needed![QUOTE]

Are they open to non filipinos? Mikemikes contacts have specific ability to hire non filipinos due to the contracts they have.
nice of you to keep a look out - that's the beauty of BE, we all try and help each other
Old Apr 13th 2017, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

kompani101 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't add any more details, sorry. It was just an advert on a local Facebook group.
ePerformax do advertise fairly frequently.

[QUOTE=quiltman;12228124][QUOTE=kompani101;12227470]Just seen this on Facebook. It is for Roxas City, Capiz, Western Visayas.

ePERFORMAX
Contact Centers & BPO
Qualifications:
No Resume Needed!

Are they open to non filipinos? Mikemikes contacts have specific ability to hire non filipinos due to the contracts they have.
nice of you to keep a look out - that's the beauty of BE, we all try and help each other
Old Apr 13th 2017, 8:30 am
Just Joined

worldtravellerph is an unknown quantity at this point

Alien Employment Permit

I would think carefully if anyone claims you can work in PH without the proper visa and employment permit prior to arrival or during any period in which they claim to be applying for the proper documentation.
Old Apr 14th 2017, 1:02 am
BE Forum Addict

mikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond repute

world traveller

there are always exemptions and they are legitimate under PI law

1/ PEZA registered

2/ Offshore contract for a foreigner living in the Philippines
example: Contract as an employee of an Australian company, working offshore in the Philippines. exempt from Local taxes where they work and live and exempt from Australian taxes as working and being paid overseas.

Not everything in life is a scam

If you have factual evidence that suggests otherwise I would like to see it
Old Apr 14th 2017, 1:41 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikemike
world traveller

there are always exemptions and they are legitimate under PI law

1/ PEZA registered

2/ Offshore contract for a foreigner living in the Philippines
example: Contract as an employee of an Australian company, working offshore in the Philippines. exempt from Local taxes where they work and live and exempt from Australian taxes as working and being paid overseas.

Not everything in life is a scam

If you have factual evidence that suggests otherwise I would like to see it
Well said Mikemike. We have a few Australian companies here ( my Daughter in law works for one in IT recruitment) but the only foreigners tend to be one or two expats in management.
Old Apr 17th 2017, 5:57 pm
Just Joined

worldtravellerph is an unknown quantity at this point

The best source of information on employment is DOLE or a qualified immigration lawyer who is familiar with Philippine law.

http://www.ble.dole.gov.ph/downloads/AEP/AEP_Q&A.pdf
Old Apr 17th 2017, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

DOLE

Process/procedure is followed and the exemptions to this process are in the PEZA agreements. There are more than a few exemptions to DOLE rules in the PEZA agreements it is just one reason that PEZA agreements exist, otherwise there would be no need to have such agreements/exemptions.