BPI Accounts disappeared

Old Nov 1st 2016, 3:11 am
BE Forum Addict

mikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond repute
Default BPI Accounts disappeared

Logged into BPI today to do the usual funds transfer from the Uk following end of month pension payment etc only to find that both my UK accounts with substantial funds have gone missing!

BPI is closed today in the Philippines and have been since Saturday 19:00

I am wondering if they have failed to adjust the UK time clock which has auto closed all accounts on line

Anyone here with a BPI Uk on line connection brave enough to have a peek see if they are in order. If it is just me the worry escalator will go through the roof as not just on account of funds going missing as no longer having an account to send pensions etc

Last edited by mikemike; Nov 1st 2016 at 4:17 am.
Old Nov 1st 2016, 4:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BPI Accounts disappeared

Originally Posted by mikemike
Logged into BPI today to do the usual funds transfer from the Uk following end of month pension payment etc only to find that both my UK accounts with substantial funds have gone missing!

BPI is closed today in the Philippines and have been seen Saturday 19:00

I am wondering if they have failed to adjust the UK time clock which has auto closed all accounts on line

Anyone here with a BPI Uk on line connection brave enough to have a peek see if they are in order. If it is just me the worry escalator will go through the roof as not just on account of funds going missing as no longer having an account to send pensions etc
Just tried my UK & Philippine accounts online, everything seems to be normal, the electronic transfer from UK to here I did last night has gone through.
Old Nov 1st 2016, 4:20 am
BE Forum Addict

mikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
Just tried my UK & Philippine accounts online, everything seems to be normal, the electronic transfer from UK to here I did last night has gone through.
Following your note, I just logged in again and everything is back to normal. It sure was not at 09:00 Manila time!!
Old Nov 1st 2016, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute

I had a problem last night and first thing this morning. My browser said "could not find server". Tried later this morning and all seems OK.
Old Nov 1st 2016, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried again. BPI online OK but still get "cannot connect to server" for BPI Europe.
Old Nov 2nd 2016, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Having the same problems also. Normally log in from a short cut but that has gone. Logged in from Google page with no problem.

About 1 week ago, I got an e.mail from BPI Europe wanting to check my details. They wanted proof of NI number and address here in Phils. I needed to sign that plus print off a document to sign and return. Told them I do not have a printer, so I sent a photo of what they wanted and certified that I have read and understood the document that they wanted me to sign. No acknowledgement or reply from BPI yet.

Don't think the two issues are related but just for anyones info.

Regards

Pete
Old Nov 2nd 2016, 4:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by springsteen11
Having the same problems also. Normally log in from a short cut but that has gone. Logged in from Google page with no problem.

About 1 week ago, I got an e.mail from BPI Europe wanting to check my details. They wanted proof of NI number and address here in Phils. I needed to sign that plus print off a document to sign and return. Told them I do not have a printer, so I sent a photo of what they wanted and certified that I have read and understood the document that they wanted me to sign. No acknowledgement or reply from BPI yet.

Regards

Pete
Still getting "cannot connect to server" for BPI Europe PLC either through my shortcut or by typing in address.Just checked with "Is it down" and it says site is up and working!Could be PLDT DNS server I suppose. BPI Express online seems fine though.

BPI Europe asked me for all that info back in April.They emailed me the forms, I printed them, signed them scannned and emailed back. Later they did ask for the original of one of the forms - the USA FACTA form if I remember. I did ask them to confirm the information would be linked to my accounts here , no reply (surprise) but as they are still working I presume they got linked. The stupidity is they never asked for the same info for my wife!
Old Nov 2nd 2016, 5:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by quiltman
Still getting "cannot connect to server" for BPI Europe PLC either through my shortcut or by typing in address.Just checked with "Is it down" and it says site is up and working!Could be PLDT DNS server I suppose. BPI Express online seems fine though.

BPI Europe asked me for all that info back in April.They emailed me the forms, I printed them, signed them scannned and emailed back. Later they did ask for the original of one of the forms - the USA FACTA form if I remember. I did ask them to confirm the information would be linked to my accounts here , no reply (surprise) but as they are still working I presume they got linked. The stupidity is they never asked for the same info for my wife!
BPI Europe still down, I use Globe Broadband so it is not your server. I have never used BPI Europe. For all of my UK and Philippine banking operations, I always used bpiexpressonline.com, which is working perfectly.
Old Nov 2nd 2016, 5:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by springsteen11

Regards

Pete
You will keep getting these requests, I have now had 3 sets, I have filled in forms, attached required bits and returned it to them. They then claimed they did not receive it so I last time I just sent them the email tracer showing that they had opened the email and a strongly wirded email querying their capability to look after my money as they obviously could not look after a bunch of A4 paper. They came back and told me I had to send it by post to an address in Makati. They were advised that I did not work for them and if they wanted something sent by their internal post get their little boys to send it. Silence since then
Old Nov 2nd 2016, 5:17 am
BE Forum Addict

BPI Europe still down, I use Globe Broadband so it is not your server. I have never used BPI Europe. For all of my UK and Philippine banking operations, I always used bpiexpressonline.com, which is working perfectly.
I only use BPI europe to check the exchange rate for comparison with both XE and BPI express online. Just being a bit of a nerd!!
Old Nov 2nd 2016, 5:24 am
BE Forum Addict

I only use BPI europe to check the exchange rate for comparison with both XE and BPI express online. Just being a bit of a nerd!!
Go to bpiexpressonline.com, sign in, click on 'Funds Transfers & Exchange' then on 'Foreign Exchange' in drop down box, then BPI Europe Accounts, then 'Transfer now', then just fill in any number in Amount to be exchanged box and press 'Continue'. It comes up with the exchange rate applicable to that transfer. Then just press cancel if you do not want to transfer.
Old Nov 3rd 2016, 2:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Go to bpiexpressonline.com, sign in, click on 'Funds Transfers & Exchange' then on 'Foreign Exchange' in drop down box, then BPI Europe Accounts, then 'Transfer now', then just fill in any number in Amount to be exchanged box and press 'Continue'. It comes up with the exchange rate applicable to that transfer. Then just press cancel if you do not want to transfer.
That's what I do. It's just interesting to check the exchange rate on BPI Europe against the BPI online rate as BPI Europe only update once a day. Told you, I'm a bit of a nerd!
Old Nov 3rd 2016, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

For me the problem was that the UK £ accounts just disappeared, the Peso accounts were ok

I have now taken a screen shot to prove the accounts do exist. next time it happens I will do the same '' A before and after'' just in case anyone tries to get too cute
Old Nov 3rd 2016, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mikemike
For me the problem was that the UK £ accounts just disappeared, the Peso accounts were ok

I have now taken a screen shot to prove the accounts do exist. next time it happens I will do the same '' A before and after'' just in case anyone tries to get too cute
My UK BPI accounts show fine on BPI express online.
Old Nov 3rd 2016, 2:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

My UK BPI accounts show fine on BPI express online.
Mine show fine now, yet it is a worry that they can just vanish. After two days BPI express not even sent acknowledgement of my e-mail

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.