Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Philippines
Reload this Page >

Best place to get cheap package deals to Palawan or Boracay?

Best place to get cheap package deals to Palawan or Boracay?

Old Feb 6th 2016, 2:51 am
Forum Regular

danielspaniel11234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Best place to get cheap package deals to Palawan or Boracay?

I have seen deals on Metrodeal and similar but just wondered if anyone knew of any travel agents they would recommend
Thanks
Daniel
Old Feb 6th 2016, 6:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best place to get cheap package deals to Palawan or Boracay?

Originally Posted by danielspaniel11234
I have seen deals on Metrodeal and similar but just wondered if anyone knew of any travel agents they would recommend
Thanks
Daniel
Boracay is just up the road from me. If you are a seasoned traveler then just turn up and find a hotel, Xmas and New Year is pretty full but I have just turned up then as well and had no problems with finding a hotel or cottage.
Old Feb 6th 2016, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

tropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Best place to get cheap package deals to Palawan or Boracay?

I would second Stokkevn on that. I have always found it cheaper, not to go the package way. I think you will find, that the "porters" when docking, have a relative, who happens to rent cottages.
Old Feb 6th 2016, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best place to get cheap package deals to Palawan or Boracay?

Originally Posted by tropicofcancer
I would second Stokkevn on that. I have always found it cheaper, not to go the package way. I think you will find, that the "porters" when docking, have a relative, who happens to rent cottages.
Beware of the ones at P500 a night, although not bad quality, they are normally a long way from the places you want to go.