ANNUAL REPORT AT BI 2021

Old Jan 8th 2021, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

tropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond repute
Default ANNUAL REPORT AT BI 2021

Seems we need to comply:
https://www.manilatimes.net/2020/12/...orting/807998/
Old Jan 9th 2021, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ANNUAL REPORT AT BI 2021

It may be better this year to avoid online registering at Intramuros and go to a satellite office.
Old Jan 9th 2021, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

It is always better to avoid Intramuros if that is an option.
Old Jan 11th 2021, 1:47 am
BE Forum Addict

mikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond repute

I treid to register on line for section 4 ncr and default is intramuros

Local office a modern and wonderful place in the mall basement has been forbidden to process 13a renewal

The form does not seem to let me register outside of my district if it did i would choose the makati office where i used to do a walkin

Unless i am reading the on line app wrong!!
Old Jan 11th 2021, 2:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikemike
I treid to register on line for section 4 ncr and default is intramuros

Local office a modern and wonderful place in the mall basement has been forbidden to process 13a renewal

The form does not seem to let me register outside of my district if it did i would choose the makati office where i used to do a walkin

Unless i am reading the on line app wrong!!
So you may have to use Intramuros. Seem to remember the 13(a) requires more than one visit too. Every time an online booking?

Is your local office doing the annual report?
Old Jan 11th 2021, 2:56 am
Forum Regular

freebie is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a friend who did theirs in Sta rosa. Its inside the city hall there. Says it took him 30 minutes from entrance to exit. No online appt required
Old Jan 11th 2021, 5:24 am
BE Forum Addict

mikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Raffin
So you may have to use Intramuros. Seem to remember the 13(a) requires more than one visit too. Every time an online booking?

Is your local office doing the annual report?
1/ local office is not allowed to do the report otherwise I would book with them if the online system allows. they have not been allowed to have the software despite being a show case new office in the basement at the SM mall

2/ the memo states that the BI will not entertain walk in as we used to be able to do, If so I would use the makati office as it is easier than intramouros

wonder if anyone else in NCR has booked and found things to be different?
Old Jan 11th 2021, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

There are many satellite BI offices in the country to get your Annual Report done. Appointment only needed for Intramuros. Sta Rosa City Hall, Laguna is reported as ok by freebie but I will try the BI in Robinsons Lingkod Pinoy area at Dasmarinas Cavite as it is nearer. Many Robinsons in Manila and outside have Lingkod Pinoy areas, though not all have a BI. Robinsons announced back in June they were re-opening those areas.
Old Jan 11th 2021, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Raffin
There are many satellite BI offices in the country to get your Annual Report done. Appointment only needed for Intramuros. Sta Rosa City Hall, Laguna is reported as ok by freebie but I will try the BI in Robinsons Lingkod Pinoy area at Dasmarinas Cavite as it is nearer. Many Robinsons in Manila and outside have Lingkod Pinoy areas, though not all have a BI. Robinsons announced back in June they were re-opening those areas.
The BI directive is very clear on establishing appointments. You MUST book on line

There are NO walk in appointments

The on line booking is a confirmation of your address registered with the BI . Should the address differ and the BI have not been notified this may prove to be very expensive.

Any one in the NCR completed an on line booking?
Old Jan 12th 2021, 12:20 am
BE Forum Addict

The BI directive is very clear on establishing appointments. You MUST book on line

There are NO walk in appointments

The on line booking is a confirmation of your address registered with the BI . Should the address differ and the BI have not been notified this may prove to be very expensive.

Any one in the NCR completed an on line booking?
Morente's statement is clear? Not to me. Do they really have wonderful software that enables foreigners all over the country to make online appointments at nearby offices? They don't say they do. All I know for sure is that earlier this year BI Intramuros introduced online booking.

I've just registered and like you, all I get offered is Intramuros. I'm 70kms from Intramuros! The nearest BI is about 30kms away and they did my AR last year. Difficult to believe they are forcing me to travel to Manila. By car 3 hours and if no car four or five hours each way. If people my distance from Manila are all included then Intramuros will be overwhelmed!
Can someone in say the Visayas or Mindanao try it and see if they can book locally?

Soon I will drive the 30kms to Dasmarinas to see if I can do the same as Freebie's friend. Will report back.

http://e-services.immigration.gov.ph/

Last edited by Raffin; Jan 12th 2021 at 12:23 am. Reason: add link
Old Jan 12th 2021, 1:28 am
BE Forum Addict

''Morente urged foreigners to immediately register with the BI’s online appointment system at http://e-services.immigration.gov.ph so they would be given their schedules on when they will make their annual report.
He said as with all other transactions in the bureau, no walk-in reporting would be entertained,''

Maybe i see clarity where it does not exist?
Old Jan 12th 2021, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

''Morente urged foreigners to immediately register with the BI’s online appointment system at http://e-services.immigration.gov.ph so they would be given their schedules on when they will make their annual report.
He said as with all other transactions in the bureau, no walk-in reporting would be entertained,''

Maybe i see clarity where it does not exist?
Yes, because he or someone missed out that he is talking only about Intramuros! Though maybe one day the e booking options will be expanded to other offices. I got my AR in Dasma done earlier today, walk in. Robinsons Lingkod Pinoy area. No one waiting. Took 5 minutes.
Lack of clarity very often here with government announcements. Morente should be more careful as he's mostly instructing foreigners. He says a lot about punishing people who are late rather than getting his message correct.

So local offices can still do the AR walk in. Just maybe some have been closed due to the pandemic etc.

Try Makati for your AR. You said "13(a) renewal"...did you mean that or another way to say AR? If 13(a) renewal I wonder as last time I renewed that I did it all at Intramuros and it took a while.
It will be interesting to see what they do about the ACR card on renewal as it was announced a couple of years ago that foreigners are to be included in the new national ID.
Old Jan 13th 2021, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

mine is a very straightforward 13a annual renewal. I will try a walk in next week at makati. it is far easier to get in and out of than intramuros but no where near as easy as SM malll!!i
Old Jan 21st 2021, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

done

walk in at makati, i was ono person there other than the security guard and 4 members of staff out in about 3 minutes

I have written to the head honcho advising i have cancelled my on line booking and felt it would be best if the on line booking offered more than just intramurous
Old Jan 5th 2022, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

silly season has started again. last year in midst of a full blown pandemic and despite confusing memos from the BI head honcho we did get walk in for 13a annual report. This year with a dramatic fall in pandemic , captain red tape is back in force and we have to book. I discovered this today when being turned away at the empty makati office

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.