Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > NZ Update
Reload this Page >

We have arrived!!!!!!!!

We have arrived!!!!!!!!

Old Jan 26th 2010, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

mudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud of
Default Re: We have arrived!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by HHBoP
Hi Ragdolls

This house is also still awaiting that elusive buyer. Have had to make a very scary and risky decision (please all don't shout at once!!) of borrowing the money for the now, otherwise i could lose both uk and nz jobs (long story), so now tis all or nothing. i am aware of the pitfalls, but the time has come to take the bull by the horns and hope to god it charges in the right direction.....:fin gerscrossed:

Cheers

HH
sometimes you just have to be brave -- good luck and I hope it pays off !
Old Jan 26th 2010, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

mudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud of

Fab

Well done, Will and Tina - at last ! enjoy.
xxx
Old Jan 27th 2010, 12:52 am
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute

AT LAST!!!!! Welcome to this lovely land, may you settle well and all your hopes and dreams come true Bevissa xxxx
Old Jan 27th 2010, 12:57 am
Cow on the Beach

Wooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HHBoP
Hi Ragdolls

This house is also still awaiting that elusive buyer. Have had to make a very scary and risky decision (please all don't shout at once!!) of borrowing the money for the now, otherwise i could lose both uk and nz jobs (long story), so now tis all or nothing. i am aware of the pitfalls, but the time has come to take the bull by the horns and hope to god it charges in the right direction.....:fin gerscrossed:

Cheers

HH
Fortune favours the brave as they say! Best of luck with the house.
Old Jan 27th 2010, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of

Hi HH - keeping everything crossed for you. I had my NZ job offer withdrawn because it has taken longer than expcted to get our PR. So I know how you feel. sometimes you have to take the bull by the horns. I am now applying for other posts and have told the agencies that I will fly out on my own as soon as I get a job offer. OH has to give 3mths notice so will stay behind to sell the house. Hopefully things in the housing market are pickingup
Judi x
Old Jan 27th 2010, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

YIPPEE you finally made it,so good to hear you are finally here. Enjoy.

Phyl x
Old Jan 27th 2010, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

HHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really nice

Originally Posted by ragdolls2
Hi HH - keeping everything crossed for you. I had my NZ job offer withdrawn because it has taken longer than expcted to get our PR. So I know how you feel. sometimes you have to take the bull by the horns. I am now applying for other posts and have told the agencies that I will fly out on my own as soon as I get a job offer. OH has to give 3mths notice so will stay behind to sell the house. Hopefully things in the housing market are pickingup
Judi x
Hi Judi

Best of luck to you too! Where u headed for? Sure it will all come together, after all u didn't get the PR for nothing!! Plus if u got one job u can and will get another.

To all u other guys aw gee thanks for the kind words and the support

And once again wel done Will n Tina!!!

Cheers

HH
Old Jan 28th 2010, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

DavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to all

hi

just wanted to say congratulations on finally realising your dream... and hope you enjoy your new lives in NZ

Helen and Dave x
Old Jan 31st 2010, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

Cadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant future

Hey Will and Tina,

Great you are finally over here - I know it feels like the end of a long, long journey (and I don't just mean the flight!!!)

Hopefully you've got the boys sorted out with a school before the start of term? Get saving for the uniform though, mega$$$$ Mine start on Tuesday and are looking forward to it.

Cadibel
x
Old Jan 31st 2010, 8:08 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on finally getting here Will and Tina

Glad to hear you're settling in ok. All the best!
Old Feb 1st 2010, 3:33 am
Forum Regular

Paula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: We have arrived!!!!!!!!

Hello Will and Tina - so glad to hear that you have at last made your dreams come true. Welcome to New Zealand (I am on holiday for a month and an writing this from Tauranga). Unfortunatey I have to go back in a couple of weeks to cold and damp North of England. Maybe, one day we will follow you both and settle here too. Waiting for our Parent Visas!!!
Old Feb 1st 2010, 5:36 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Paula2007
Hello Will and Tina - so glad to hear that you have at last made your dreams come true. Welcome to New Zealand (I am on holiday for a month and an writing this from Tauranga). Unfortunatey I have to go back in a couple of weeks to cold and damp North of England. Maybe, one day we will follow you both and settle here too. Waiting for our Parent Visas!!!
Hi guys, have 2 mins peace from the boys, lol to be able to get the computer, me and oh are sat in mc donalds, hahahhha they are getting used to us now, lol. They have a coffe shop though so thats great a its nice china yes, china in mc donalds!!!

Well, we have been to the beech this evening for half hour, very windy but so refreshing I start work tomorrow and will is taking the boys to another school to looka round and hopefully they will like it and we can get em started. we have bought a car, been to briscoes to buy some stuff cos guess what they have a sale!!!!! Colandros, thank you mate just cannot believe how expensive food is though, however, everything else is not bad so it compensates it really. We are very happy at the moment and I have to say I am not missing the uk yet, although we have only been here 8 days. Yes 8 days!!

well, back to the boys, lol who I expect are killing each ohter,

Take care and will soon be on like beofre guys when we get a house and have internet, but we are managing fine Thanks to cate and jeff.

Tina and family.x x x
Old Feb 1st 2010, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of

Hi Tina - hope your first day at work goes ok - great to hear your settling in.
Old Feb 1st 2010, 11:14 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

good luck with your first day at work

Thanks for latest update always good to hear first impressions

Dewb
Old Feb 1st 2010, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

donnisons has a spectacular aura aboutdonnisons has a spectacular aura aboutdonnisons has a spectacular aura about

Hi great to hear you settling in.

Do keep posting updates, because they are really useful. Good luck with your first day at work and hope you get the boys into a suitable school soon.

Take care x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.