Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > NZ Update
Reload this Page >

One Year and One Month on.

One Year and One Month on.

Old Sep 30th 2010, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

The Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to all
Smile One Year and One Month on.

Well here we are.
No regrets. We live in a lovely house with a pool and the kids love it here.
The year past was very hard. But now we can look back and say -
Yes it was worth it.
At times as a family we nearly split up. Homesickness for my husband was so so hard to bare even with skype. But the rest of the family didn't give up we knew we had done the right thing.
Now seeing the children so happy and the life we have made here, the friends that have helped and supported us like Am Loolah and many more expats that arrived at the same time. New friendships made but old ones not forgotten.
Husband now has plenty of work developing web sites. and I am working in Professional Real Estate Agency in Mount Maunganui. I sell houses and apartments in one of the most beautiful places on the planet.
Would I do it again? YES YES YES
I like to help new arrivals. So if I can help you let me know.
A big thankyou to the British Expats site who have helped the most.
THANKYOU........Without all of you in the first place I would not be here today.
Goodluck to everyone and remember someone is always there to help or listen, just ask.
If anyone needs a house in the Mount Maunganui/ Papamoa area give me a shout
Old Oct 1st 2010, 12:14 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: One Year and One Month on.

Hiya
What a lovely read. Glad it all turned out well for you. Will see you at netball soon ????
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 5:28 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bolton1
Hiya
What a lovely read. Glad it all turned out well for you. Will see you at netball soon ????
Lovely update guys and I must agree with you "WE" do live in such an amazing part of the world don't we??? Time goes so fast don't it?? Hope work is going well?

Love and hugs.

Tina.
xxxxx
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
Lovely update guys and I must agree with you "WE" do live in such an amazing part of the world don't we??? Time goes so fast don't it?? Hope work is going well?

Love and hugs.

Tina.
xxxxx
Hello lovely
Time does fly by - all really busy , too busy sometimes (we all moved to be less busy I'm sure !) hope to see you at the next meet up if not before. X