Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > NZ Update
Reload this Page >

My Story- post Earthquake

My Story- post Earthquake

Old Sep 5th 2011, 7:42 pm
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Story- post Earthquake

So glad you found somewhere else to love and wish you years of happiness there
Old Sep 6th 2011, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

Tray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you, we do feel we've been very lucky
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 6:29 am
Forum Regular

Denise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really nice

Meant to post ages ago, but time slips by. Often wondered how things were for you being in Sumner. Glad to hear you are all well and enjoying Nelson. We are still in Christchurch and doing okay. Really should post an update too! Take care, best wishes Denise x
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 6:49 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, scary stuff, glad everyone made it through OK. I been down to Christchurch a few times since and the aftershocks certianly give you something to think about at night.

Nelson is a great place to live, possibly one of the best locations in NZ. Great story and glad you have all settled in your new home.
Old Nov 7th 2011, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

Tray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of light

Kia ora, Yes it was very scary in Sumner, September was bad enough but when the February one came it was just too much for us. There is a lot we miss about Christhcurch but Nelson is growing on us