A month in

Old Aug 1st 2013, 12:53 am
BE Forum Addict

TommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default A month in

Arrived one calendar month ago today.

I have 3 final interviews coming up, tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday with 3 different companies, if that makes sense?

Also, the big news. Today got confirmation that we are home owners, subject to finance blah, blah.

So it's all coming together, looking to move in by the 12th of August and by that time I should know where I'll be working and when my start date will be.

Normal life is coming back to us, slowly but surely.

A 3 month nomadic existence has been kind of cool, but looking forward to settling properly, just when I was getting the hang of living in out of suitcases!!
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 7:30 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A month in

Good luck with the interviews. Hopefully you will have more than one offer on the table soon!
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

TommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Catchafire
Good luck with the interviews. Hopefully you will have more than one offer on the table soon!
One offer on the way, via their HR dept in Australia who need to dot the i's and cross the t's.

At least one more to come before the end of next week, hopefully two.

This is probably the closest I'll ever be to feeling like a pro sportsman, considering multiple 'offers', and in reality it's nothing to do with sport and I'm not going to be getting paid lots and lots and lots of moolah
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 9:47 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TommyLuck
One offer on the way, via their HR dept in Australia who need to dot the i's and cross the t's.

At least one more to come before the end of next week, hopefully two.

This is probably the closest I'll ever be to feeling like a pro sportsman, considering multiple 'offers', and in reality it's nothing to do with sport and I'm not going to be getting paid lots and lots and lots of moolah
Congratulations Tommy - spoilt for choice
Old Aug 9th 2013, 4:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Just been out furniture shopping and bought a Tempur mattress

Got a sofa too, all ready for delivery when we move in to our new place on Tuesday.

Shipper are delivering on Wednesday.

1 job offer on the table, another being written up and waiting on two other offers.

The rugrat has been registered at a kindy.

All I need to do now is join a gym and real life is back on.

The real shame in all this is that I'll be back at work soon. Ah well, we've had a good run.
Old Aug 12th 2013, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

kazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to all

Congratulations for the job offer and glad to see you're settling into your new life. Long may it continue
Old Aug 13th 2013, 4:06 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Yup ! Congrats on getting a job. Onward ho.
Old Aug 13th 2013, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks.

All our stuff turns up tomorrow. Yay!

Pushing for a start date of the 2nd of September and then were back to real life *sniffs*.