It's back on!

Old Apr 26th 2010, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's back on!

Originally Posted by aalls73
Personally we decided to go for it at the end of the day "Life is what you make it" and if you don't do it you'll only be sat there in 5 years time thinking what if!!!

Go for it it's a beautiful part of the world but by no means is it easy, but then that's life i guess " You get out what you put in" and if your determined then it'll work.
Whereabouts are you heading??
Hoping for Auckland, or somewhere else on the North Island. We have also considered Wellington.
Old Apr 26th 2010, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

Droidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud of
Default Re: It's back on!

Hi,

I had a great time on Auckland's north shore,it seemed to tick most of the boxes. Started off in Milford,then had the opportunity of a lifetime to rent a house on Cheltenham beach,Devonport. This was the view out of our back window :-

Sorry about the poor quality photos they were small and didn't scan well.

Pretty much all the amenities you need plus security,nightlife (Takapuna),restaurants (Devonport) and the Waitakere(tramping) an hours drive and loads of great beaches. I have to laugh
when people slate off NZ as a 3rd world country !! That and Kiwi's complaining about their 40min commute across the bridge in the morning .... you have no idea try the Old Kent Road in rush hour !
Well I'm stuck here in Blighty for the time being but when the job fizzles out you never know. Remove rose tinted specs now !!