2 weeks in

Old Jul 28th 2011, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

SparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really nice
Default 2 weeks in

2 weeks in and loving NZ!
Any ideas for early exploration of Tauranga?
Old Aug 3rd 2011, 2:43 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2 weeks in

Originally Posted by SparkyGaz
2 weeks in and loving NZ!
Any ideas for early exploration of Tauranga?
Bit late seeing this, sorry. You've probably discovered most of it now, there's not a huge amount.

Obviously the Mount, walk round it, play on beach/Pilot Bay, coffee/brunch along the front.

Cinema in Mount and Tauranga.

Bowling in Tauranga.

Rock wall climbing and glo in the dark mini golf in the Mount.

McClaren Falls park and small animal park. Maketu for fish and chips and down the end of the road to I think the best, almost private beach.

Kiwi 350 in Te Puke.

Ummmmm .... My house for wine!
Old Aug 3rd 2011, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Me too???!!!
Old Aug 17th 2011, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Me 3
Old Aug 18th 2011, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

Tray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of light

Me four....I know I live in nelson....just couldn't resisit
Old Oct 4th 2011, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

SparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really nice

Almost 3 months in and still not made it to loolah's wine o' clock party lol
Old Oct 4th 2011, 5:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Memo to self - must try harder
Old Oct 4th 2011, 6:00 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SparkyGaz
Almost 3 months in and still not made it to loolah's wine o' clock party lol
How hard can it be? It's most Friday nights and any other day with a "d" in it ...
Old Feb 29th 2012, 4:23 am
Just Joined

royston10 is an unknown quantity at this point

has anyone come here on a parent g/parent multi visa with residency and sponsorship i would very much like to talk to you