2 months in

Old Sep 10th 2012, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

crumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to behold
Default 2 months in

Hi everyone.

well we have been in NZ for 2 months now and in our new home for 4 weeks. we have 8 sheep who have started lambing, got cows on the way!

all our stuff arrived from the container ok, pickfords this side were ok, not as brilliant as the UK side, but not too worried. just not as friendly.

MAF wanted to inspect a lot of stuff, and I am so glad that I cleaned everything with jeyes! anything that was outside got a good wash with the stuff. my dyson still has the aroma! nothing was broken, but cant find the cordless phone!

kids were very glad to have all their toys back. its a long old time to go without your stuff. all boxes are unpacked and everything put in its place. now to get down to enjoying our 'new' life!

we are very happy and cant quite beleive we are here or what we have acheived! it really is quite amazing to think back to the start of all this 5 yrs ago!

anyone wishing to do it, should go for it, we dont regret anything!

Anna
Old Sep 10th 2012, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

welshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nice
Default Re: 2 months in

Originally Posted by crumpy10
Hi everyone.

well we have been in NZ for 2 months now and in our new home for 4 weeks. we have 8 sheep who have started lambing, got cows on the way!

all our stuff arrived from the container ok, pickfords this side were ok, not as brilliant as the UK side, but not too worried. just not as friendly.

MAF wanted to inspect a lot of stuff, and I am so glad that I cleaned everything with jeyes! anything that was outside got a good wash with the stuff. my dyson still has the aroma! nothing was broken, but cant find the cordless phone!

kids were very glad to have all their toys back. its a long old time to go without your stuff. all boxes are unpacked and everything put in its place. now to get down to enjoying our 'new' life!

we are very happy and cant quite beleive we are here or what we have acheived! it really is quite amazing to think back to the start of all this 5 yrs ago!

Anna
Great to hear things are good , it makes it all the more easier for those of us who are about to mark on the same journey :-) good luck and hope things keep going well
Old Sep 10th 2012, 5:20 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crumpy10
Hi everyone.

Anna
Hi Anna

Good to see you've finally made it!!! Best wishes and keep us updated please.
Enjoy
B
Old Sep 12th 2012, 10:40 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

was only thinking of you the other day, should organise something for when the kids are off school.

You are so good getting all the boxes unpacked, we're still going through ours, most of the time just taking a few bits out and leaving the rest in them. Mind you can see us having quite a few boxes for the School gala next year

Hope to see you soon x x