Hello Nusajaya!

Old Mar 5th 2014, 5:40 am
Forum Regular

Harlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud of
Default Hello Nusajaya!

Finally done the move. Still try to fight the mozzies.
Can complaint. Its so peaceful here.
Attached Thumbnails Hello Nusajaya!-20140228_070316_lls-copy.jpg  
Old Mar 5th 2014, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

geedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello Nusajaya!

Hello HL... where did you move from?
Old Mar 6th 2014, 12:26 am
Forum Regular

Harlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by geedee
Hello HL... where did you move from?
Doggy Jurong West. Big difference.
Old Mar 6th 2014, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

geedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Harlow Lad
Doggy Jurong West. Big difference.
Are you commuting to S'pore? If so, how are you finding things so far?

I'm still at the office, this is the reason why (I ride a bike...)
Attached Thumbnails Hello Nusajaya!-tuas1.jpg  
Old Mar 6th 2014, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

Are you commuting to S'pore? If so, how are you finding things so far?

I'm still at the office, this is the reason why (I ride a bike...)
Last week was alright. But this week its started a bit pant at the Singapore side. I get used to it when we in London. Its not too bad. Yeah we went pass that & saw the bike queue up quite quickly.
Old Mar 6th 2014, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

It's pretty much always the S'pore side.... the bike Q is there because 75% of the booths will be closed.... efficient my a@@@!
Old Mar 6th 2014, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you'd moved over ages ago! Welcome to the dark side ).

The mozzies always love fresh blood but they should leave you alone eventually!

Hope you get settled in soon.
Old Mar 7th 2014, 1:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bocat
I thought you'd moved over ages ago! Welcome to the dark side ).

The mozzies always love fresh blood but they should leave you alone eventually!

Hope you get settled in soon.
Yeah spot on! We feeding them everyday. We lost tons of blood. We try Lavender oil and other malarkey methods. So far only those children repellent patches work.

Hows EL side you guys settling well?
Old Mar 7th 2014, 1:31 am
Forum Regular

It's pretty much always the S'pore side.... the bike Q is there because 75% of the booths will be closed.... efficient my a@@@!
Time to switch to 4 wheelers perhaps?
Old Mar 7th 2014, 1:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Harlow Lad
Time to switch to 4 wheelers perhaps?
Not really... that $40 per day just in tolls, ERP, access charges adds up pretty quickly! My bike costs about $2 a day..... still, it may come to that one day. I just can't bring myself to pay so much for a car!