You Wont believe it!!!!

Old Sep 15th 2006, 4:32 pm

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold
Smile You Wont believe it!!!!

Hi folks,
You will not believe it but today I received my registration for Queensland and it took LESS that 8 weeks!!!!!!!How cool is that?I jumped around the living room with joy!Just need my visa now!
Old Sep 15th 2006, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

jackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nice
Default Re: You Wont believe it!!!!

Originally Posted by Alana and Arrons mum
Hi folks,
You will not believe it but today I received my registration for Queensland and it took LESS that 8 weeks!!!!!!!How cool is that?I jumped around the living room with joy!Just need my visa now!
Lucky you. We are not planning on going out until next July, but I was going to register with Queensland nursing board in the next few months. ( assuming we get the visa) From what I had heard it seems to take ages. Until I read this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the best J
Old Sep 15th 2006, 9:04 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hi folks,

Wow! thats brilliant.....they must've got extra staff in!
Hope you're not waiting too long for the visa now then!
Old Sep 16th 2006, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

Sara1970 has a brilliant futureSara1970 has a brilliant futureSara1970 has a brilliant futureSara1970 has a brilliant futureSara1970 has a brilliant futureSara1970 has a brilliant futureSara1970 has a brilliant future

Excellent - good news - still waiting for registration from NSW
Sara
Old Sep 16th 2006, 3:16 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackie barden
Lucky you. We are not planning on going out until next July, but I was going to register with Queensland nursing board in the next few months. ( assuming we get the visa) From what I had heard it seems to take ages. Until I read this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the best J

It is taking a while. Also you might need to watch that your registration does expire. If I'm right in thinking they only last till the June of the year. Just a thought.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Sep 17th 2006, 2:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Hi folks,
Excellent news Andrea!
How is everything else going?
Claire. x
P.S. Did you get the photos and email I sent you?
Old Sep 17th 2006, 6:51 am
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jackie barden
Best time to apply is before April 1st and after june 30th as this is the busiest time due to renewals. Get it asap as then you can renew online for when you get your visa and it's much less hassle.
Lucy
Old Sep 19th 2006, 6:55 pm

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: You Wont believe it!!!!

Originally Posted by Stitch
It is taking a while. Also you might need to watch that your registration does expire. If I'm right in thinking they only last till the June of the year. Just a thought.

Cheers

Ginny
Hi Ginny,
You are right.My registration only lasts till June but hopefully we are going in March.Will be easier next time!
Old Sep 20th 2006, 9:45 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ginny,
You are right.My registration only lasts till June but hopefully we are going in March.Will be easier next time!

Hope so, might still be waiting for hubby's registration!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Sep 27th 2006, 4:47 pm
Im here!!!!!!

Dianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud of

Hi folks,
Hey thats brilliant! Mine tool 9 weeks from Victoria!!!

Diane