Yessss got it too!!!!!

Old Sep 28th 2004, 12:36 pm

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough
Default Yessss got it too!!!!!

Hiya

Got my visa today granted 22/9/04 2 days after Tass!!!!

NO BOND!!!!!!!

Lots of tonight

provided the dentist doesn't numb my mouth too much this afternoon !!

Nikki and Graham
xx
Old Sep 28th 2004, 1:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Yessss got it too!!!!!

F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C !!!!!!

Things are DEFINATELY moving !!!

Enjoy the celebrations tonight - great news about the bond !!

" CONGRATULATIONS"!!!!!!!

The scary stuff starts now ! :scared:
Old Sep 28th 2004, 2:12 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yessss got it too!!!!!

Nice one don't believe it. I am so pleased for you. We are really getting to know how things work now. Should be applying ourselves this week cos it is happening so fast now. We have been told we need a bond as Rich has only been qualified for 18 months.

Enjoy the celebrations, from what I have read on the forum you have given advice to so many people YOU deserve it.

Good Luck

Ang
Old Sep 28th 2004, 2:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Nice one don't believe it. I am so pleased for you. We are really getting to know how things work now. Should be applying ourselves this week cos it is happening so fast now. We have been told we need a bond as Rich has only been qualified for 18 months.

Enjoy the celebrations, from what I have read on the forum you have given advice to so many <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=people&v=55">people</a> YOU deserve it.

Good Luck

Ang
fantastic news for you nikkers, well done. am i right in believing its only took about 3 months from start to finish!!?? do you mind me asking which visa you applied for?

i was under the impression from agents that skilled migrant visas for nurse were taking from 12 to 16 months but looking at the forum, it appears things are speeding along.

have a good time tonight

best wishes
debbie :big grin
Old Sep 28th 2004, 2:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nikkers
Hiya

NO BOND!!!!!!!

Lots of tonight

provided the dentist doesn't numb my mouth too much this afternoon !!

Nikki and Graham
xx

Congratulations
Like many new to the forum I have enjoyed reading your posts, I hope you continue to post during and after your move as we all gain so much confidence from others who have done it.
Have lots of
Love Di
Old Sep 28th 2004, 2:50 pm
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikkers
Hiya

NO BOND!!!!!!!

Lots of tonight
I'll be joining you tonight for champagne!!!!!
Do I really have to walk behind you when we land??? won't you want me to run ahead and get a taxi (as usual??)
Old Sep 28th 2004, 3:28 pm

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie

Enjoy the celebrations, from what I have read on the forum you have given advice to so many people YOU deserve it.

Good Luck

Ang

Hi Ang

Thanks so much for your kind words feel all emotional today.........

You never think it will happen and all of a sudden you get an A5 bright yellow
envelope with your name typed on in Black ink different to the acknowledgement letter!!!

Nikki x
Old Sep 28th 2004, 3:31 pm

Originally Posted by Tass
F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C !!!!!!

Things are DEFINATELY moving !!!

Enjoy the celebrations tonight - great news about the bond !!

" CONGRATULATIONS"!!!!!!!

The scary stuff starts now ! :scared:
Hi Rebecca

Can't wait to book the flights it will be all action now!!!!

Thanks for being such a great support throughout this!

Nikki x
Old Sep 28th 2004, 3:35 pm

Originally Posted by debbiemc
fantastic news for you nikkers, well done. am i right in believing its only took about 3 months from start to finish!!?? do you mind me asking which visa you applied for?

i was under the impression from agents that skilled migrant visas for nurse were taking from 12 to 16 months but looking at the forum, it appears things are speeding along.

have a good time tonight

best wishes
debbie :big grin
Hi debbie

My visa took about 3 mths 3 weeks but when we applied nurses were the only MODL people being fast tracked!

very impressive though I did front load with meds and pc checks.I was worried as we were Pre july so thought we would be ages!

Nikki x
Old Sep 28th 2004, 3:39 pm

Originally Posted by harveyhare
Congratulations
Like many new to the forum I have enjoyed reading your posts, I hope you continue to post during and after your move as we all gain so much confidence from others who have done it.
Have lots of
Love Di
Thanks Di

Try stop me posting! I've got a payscale which i'll post its for Queensland but gives an idea.

Its nice to see everyone at different stages we all learn from each other

Nikki x
Old Sep 28th 2004, 3:44 pm

Originally Posted by arnie2oz
I'll be joining you tonight for champagne!!!!!
Do I really have to walk behind you when we land??? won't you want me to run ahead and get a taxi (as usual??)
Graham

Well what can I say?I think you need to do LOTS of housework to earn brownie points so I don't leave you behind lol

remember as DIMIA say

you cannot enter oz until I have!!!!!

Nikki xx
Old Sep 28th 2004, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

Jacs will become famous soon enoughJacs will become famous soon enough

Hi
congrats must be a very nice feeling , hope all goes well and maybe we'll see you in sunny Brisbane,
Jackie
Old Sep 28th 2004, 6:19 pm

Originally Posted by Jacs
Hi
congrats must be a very nice feeling , hope all goes well and maybe we'll see you in sunny Brisbane,
Jackie
Jackie thanks

Its a nice thought to be in Sunny Brisbane! when we do meet we can say do you remember back in the uk.........

Nikki x
Old Sep 28th 2004, 8:45 pm
Just Joined

jurassic spark is an unknown quantity at this point

Nikki,
Long time no speak,
Fantastic news!!, hopefully we are not far behind you, good luck with the next few months they are going to be busy!!

Take care,

Nick
Old Sep 28th 2004, 8:49 pm

Originally Posted by jurassic spark
Nikki,
Long time no speak,
Fantastic news!!, hopefully we are not far behind you, good luck with the next few months they are going to be busy!!

Take care,

Nick
Hiya Nick was just about to pm you!

I'm Looking forward to meeting you in Brissy!!!!

Keep in touch!

Nikki x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.