working in Perth

Old Jan 14th 2007, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

flossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile working in Perth

Hi to all my fellow nurses!!!! I am waiting for my ANMC clearance, then I can contiue with my PR visa. Could anyone tell me what the working conditions are like and what I could expect to earn? I am a GUM nurse and have surgical experience.

Cheers
Old Jan 15th 2007, 6:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: working in Perth

Hi Flossie,

can't answer your question but look forward to the replies you get as I'm heading that way too....
Old Jan 17th 2007, 1:12 am
Forum Regular

nursemand has a brilliant futurenursemand has a brilliant futurenursemand has a brilliant futurenursemand has a brilliant futurenursemand has a brilliant futurenursemand has a brilliant future
Default Re: working in Perth

hey guys

only been in perth 4 months - working at princess margaret for kids (was sister in uk and been paeds nurse for 10 yrs)

getting job was easy...offered a few...

for pay + conditions check out

http://www.nursing.health.wa.gov.au/

as will depend on your level + experience

took some time off so not been working long so hard to comment...lots of things similiar to Uk..some things seem different or old school
coming from paeds staffing level/mix seems similiar but i have heard it is improved (compared to uk) for adult side

for me off duty so far has been worse, sick pay and mat pay etc a lot less !!!

but unfair to comment as like i said i am a newbe to work here