Wiki on Nursing in Canada

Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:27 pm
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wiki on Nursing in Canada

Hi there.

I'm stumbling into a forum that I have very rarely visited, and on which I don't recall posting before.

Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I've collected some information about nursing from previous discussion threads on the Canada forum and have used it as the basis for a new article on Nursing in the Canadian section of the BE Wiki.

If you have doubts about my qualifications for writing a Wiki article, your reservations would be valid. I am not a nurse, have never been a nurse, and am confident that I'll never be a nurse.

However, we get a lot of enquiries about nursing on the Canada forum, and I have long felt that a Wiki article on nursing has been needed. My intention in creating an article is to stimulate nurses who are in Canada or who are on their way to Canada to add to the article. I hope that, if there are any errors in the article, qualified posters will correct them (although the information that I've used has been from messages that nurses have posted on the Canada forum, and I've tried to be careful).

Many thanks.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 6:12 am
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Wiki on Nursing in Canada

You are a diamond Judy, as ever.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wiki on Nursing in Canada

Good idea Judy!Thanks for thinking about the nurses.
Yoong

Last edited by Yoong; Feb 17th 2008 at 8:23 am.