Who's patiently waiting ??? (Part 2)

Old Oct 30th 2005, 3:15 pm
Avoiding Plates

Gary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really nice
Default Re: Who's patiently waiting ??? (Part 2)

Originally Posted by mandi248
Would really love to leave tomorrow! but we have to complete on the house, we sold it back in August and everything was on track for completion for the 7th October we signed contracts and then was told 2 weeks before the 7th that our buyers buyer had pulled out!!
So now we wait for our buyers to find another buyer, this is now the frustrating part for us!!! We were hoping to be in Australia for the end of January so the girls could start school and TAFE, it may still happen yet but we have got until June to enter the country.
What a nightmare. Sorry to hear that.
We are fortunate in that area because at the moment we are renting, so haven't got a house sale to wait for.
Hope a buyer comes along soon.
Old Oct 30th 2005, 4:04 pm
Just Joined

liverpool is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Who's patiently waiting ??? (Part 2)

Well hello every one, put me down for the patiently waiting (not!)
Tra - 04.05.2004
visa app - 01.07.2004
meds + police check - 20-07-2005
still awaiting $100,000 bond request
but happy, healthy
Old Oct 30th 2005, 4:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone else need their info added ??[/QUOTE]

hi gary,
you can add me please

Applied to QNC for registration 14th October
CC debited Friday 28th october

thanks
debbie
Old Oct 30th 2005, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Tra - 04.05.2004
visa app - 01.07.2004

A year ????!!!!!!!!

and some of us are complaining!! poor you!
Old Oct 31st 2005, 5:47 am
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by liverpool
Well hello every one, put me down for the patiently waiting (not!)
Tra - 04.05.2004
visa app - 01.07.2004
still awaiting $100,000 bond request
but happy, healthy
Are you a nurse?
Didn't think TRA assessed nursing qualifications!! It would also be very unusual for a nurse application to take over a year!!
Old Dec 4th 2005, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

selina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to behold

hi all, just bumping!!
Old Dec 4th 2005, 7:10 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gary&Family
Hello all again.

Firstly, a quick explaination for anyone who didn't see the original thread.

Originally, I was wondering who was waiting for their Visa and for how long.

(I'd lost track in the other 2 main threads - Lynnlovessuns "So what stage is everyone at now!? " and Robbo2s "It's gone quiet again!")

Some people had the information in tickers, some in their signatures, some, not at all. Sooooo.......

I asked everyone who was waiting, to post the date of sending their application, type of visa applied for and the date of receiving the acknowledgement e-mail.

When I first started that thread, the idea was to edit the first post regularly and put the timeline information at the top of the thread so that everyone could easily keep track. (That was before I realised that you couldn't edit posts - Doh).
The hope was to have our own simple, mini "austimeline" for the nurses here.

Anyway, I decided to compile the information onto a simple web site and hopefully keep that updated.

The website will be at www.krazy-koalas.com/timeline.htm

Please keep the timeline information coming in.

Also, to give a better perspective, could I possibly ask those people who have already been granted a visa this year to add their information too. (obviously including grant date as well as the info requested above).

Thanks to everyone for helping.

P.S. The reason for creating a new thread was to enable me to put the website address in the first post (therefore making it easier to find).
You missed me and Annqldau out
Old Dec 11th 2005, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

SenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really nice

Hello all again.

(I'd lost track in the other 2 main threads - Lynnlovessuns "So what stage is everyone at now!? " and Robbo2s "It's gone quiet again!")

Some people had the information in tickers, some in their signatures, some, not at all. Sooooo.......

I asked everyone who was waiting, to post the date of sending their application, type of visa applied for and the date of receiving the acknowledgement e-mail.

When I first started that thread, the idea was to edit the first post regularly and put the timeline information at the top of the thread so that everyone could easily keep track. (That was before I realised that you couldn't edit posts - Doh).

Anyway, I decided to compile the information onto a simple web site and hopefully keep that updated.

Also, to give a better perspective, could I possibly ask those people who have already been granted a visa this year to add their information too. (obviously including grant date as well as the info requested above).

P.S. The reason for creating a new thread was to enable me to put the website address in the first post (therefore making it easier to find).

Hi Gary and everyone!

Just discovered the nursing forum. Good to know there's company out there! Congrats to all who've got their visa's and hope the rest of ours come soon. I'm not on a skilled but an ENS, below is my timeline for inclusion on the website. Great site by the way - thanks!

01/06 Enq to recruitment agent
02/06 CV sent
June Police checks
July App. for QLD reg
12/07 Job I like & prov accept
21/07 Informal chat with manager
01/08 Hosp agrees to sponser for PR
04/08 Got QLD reg
16/08 Formally accept job
05/09 App for mutual recog sent
12/09 Got NSW reg
20/10 PR nom. approved
27/10 PR app sent (47ES (LA) sublass 120)
31/10 Received ack of app. sent
12/11 CO - meds and extra ref requested
23/11 X-rays
25/11 Meds (heart murmer)
29/11 Echo (in case DIMIA ask)
02/12 Ref sent to DIMIA
02/12 Doc has all results - will post off

Now just waiting.........

Jo
Old Dec 13th 2005, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all again.

Alison1967
136 Skilled Independent visa
Applied 7/11/05
front loaded PCC
Booked medicals (unrequested) 12/01/06

Great idea Gary & Family

Ali
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:19 pm
Avoiding Plates

Gary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really nice

I've updated this at last.
Sorry for the delay folks, I've been a little bit busy

Anyone got any other additions?
Old Dec 13th 2005, 9:03 pm
Avoiding Plates

Just added a new column to include total time taken the for application
Old Dec 14th 2005, 9:00 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Gary

Can You Change My "preloaded" Bit To Yes For Police Checks, Will Also Be Having Meds Done 17th Jan (unrequested)

Thanks

Mand
Old Dec 14th 2005, 11:09 am
Avoiding Plates

Originally Posted by amanda76
Hi Gary

Can You Change My "preloaded" Bit To Yes For Police Checks, Will Also Be Having Meds Done 17th Jan (unrequested)

Thanks

Mand
Hi Amanda,

No problem, done that.

By the way, how are you ? All ready for christmas ?
I haven't been on for a little while so have missed a bit on here.
Any news form anyone who's waiting?

Gary
Old Dec 14th 2005, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

lian and jon is an unknown quantity at this point

We have a CO!!!!

Skilled Independent sent: 12th August
Signed for at ASPC: 15th August (middle of moving office)
''Received'' in office at ASPC: 31st August
Acknowledgement e-mailed: 22nd September
Had meds done unrequested: 10th December
CO requests meds and PC's: 14th December

Good news is that this was 3 1/2 months from acknowledged date of receipt of application.

Good luck to all of you still waiting.

Regards,

Jon and Lian
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:44 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Amanda,

No problem, done that.

By the way, how are you ? All ready for christmas ?
I haven't been on for a little while so have missed a bit on here.
Any news form anyone who's waiting?

Gary

hi gary, i am fine, just waiting, waiting, oh and waiting!! first we are waiting for qnc reg, then we are waiting for xmas, and then waiting for visa!!! oh and waiting for house to sell ..he he he, have to laugh!

happy waiting though at the moment - couldnt cope with anything else to sort out now! lets at least get xmas out of the way!...........

merry xmas guys, just been making mince pies with girls!!!!!!!!arrr what a nightmare, i knew there was a reason i brought them usually!

mand

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.