who can sign docs 2B registered as a midwife

Old Jan 6th 2009, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

zoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nice
Default who can sign docs 2B registered as a midwife

[F]Hi all - happy new year

Just wondering who people have had to sign their nursing/midwifery certificates as i firstly had them signed by another midwife and they got sent back by the ANMC telling me they had to be signed by someone else so I then had them signed by a midwife who is also a magistrate and i have not had anything back from them for months but also no word to say all is ok so sent the visa people an email a few days ago and they have told me they are still waiting for the registration to come through i am now worried i have again not had them signed correctly Any help please (I have also sent an email to the ANMC but still waiting for them to get back [/FONT]
Old Jan 7th 2009, 5:13 am
BE Enthusiast

cheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nice
Default Re: who can sign docs 2B registered as a midwife

Originally Posted by zoeNpaul
[F]Hi all - happy new year

Just wondering who people have had to sign their nursing/midwifery certificates as i firstly had them signed by another midwife and they got sent back by the ANMC telling me they had to be signed by someone else so I then had them signed by a midwife who is also a magistrate and i have not had anything back from them for months but also no word to say all is ok so sent the visa people an email a few days ago and they have told me they are still waiting for the registration to come through i am now worried i have again not had them signed correctly Any help please (I have also sent an email to the ANMC but still waiting for them to get back [/FONT]
Hi,
I'm afraid nobody in the health profession - not even a doctor - can counter sign the documents. However your friend who is a magistrate as well as a midwife should have been okay - that is as long as they sign as a magistrate and not as a midwife.

If I remember the list they give you as the people who can sign contains all legal professions. I just walked into a solicitors and got given a quote of 5pounds per document when I had mine done in the UK.

Mark
Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

zoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nice
Default Re: who can sign docs 2B registered as a midwife

Thanks Mark,

She did sign as a magistrate ill just have to wait for them to get back to me