Wheres everyone going?

Old Apr 17th 2007, 8:25 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wheres everyone going?

OMG! Donna how exciting!

I've come to a standstill in my research, I should be looking up shippers, money transfers etc... but I'm still in idle bliss at the moment!

Jackie x
Old Apr 17th 2007, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

Ste&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to all

Originally Posted by KatChristie
Hi
As im new to the site I would love to no where people are heading off to.
Im looking to go to Tasmania just not sure which city.

My husband and I are both nurses and I have a three year old daughter so any reccomendations would be great!

Hi

Me, OH and my two girls (7 & 10) hoping to get to Brisbane next summer. I'm a midwife and husband in IT. Only just started the ball rolling, so have a long wait yet and already getting impatient.......

Good luck Dawn
Old Apr 17th 2007, 9:26 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ste&Dawn
Hi

Me, OH and my two girls (7 & 10) hoping to get to Brisbane next summer. I'm a midwife and husband in IT. Only just started the ball rolling, so have a long wait yet and already getting impatient.......

Good luck Dawn

Hi Dawn, this time last year I hadn't even sent off my visa application and was waiting for my skills assessment to come back.

Since then I have got a positive skills assessment, been granted a visa, been to Oz to validate the visa, got a job and just got a buyer for our house!

Alot can happen in a year!

Let me know if I can help with anything!

jackie x
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:23 am
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Wheres everyone going?

Originally Posted by jackie barden
29th May? My last day at work. Sure you dont want to fly out on the 19th June with us???? Jackiex
Ha, I've got 6 shifts left to go, it's getting very scary now. we move out in just over 2 weeks, to be honest I'd go tomorrow
Old Apr 17th 2007, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

Loiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant future

Brisbane next year. Hubby teacher.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

Ste&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Hi Dawn, this time last year I hadn't even sent off my visa application and was waiting for my skills assessment to come back.

Since then I have got a positive skills assessment, been granted a visa, been to Oz to validate the visa, got a job and just got a buyer for our house!

Alot can happen in a year!

Let me know if I can help with anything!

jackie x
Thanks Jackie

Great to know that there is help out there if needed, I'm sure I will need loads further down the line. Looks like its been a busy year for you, can't wait to be in your boat. I'm dead excited and I am wishing the next 12 months away! Awaiting QNC registration at the minute and then will do modified TRA.

Toying with the idea of putting house on the market in next few months and then could potentially get out there April if visa comes through as quick as some have recently. But not sure if I dare (as the saying goes "don't count your chickens.........").

Thanks for your support and to everyone else out there!!!!!! .

Dawn
Old Apr 17th 2007, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by belleandscone
Ha, I've got 6 shifts left to go, it's getting very scary now. we move out in just over 2 weeks, to be honest I'd go tomorrow
Scary but exciting!!!!! Good luck with the move and keep us posted once you get there and are settled. All the best.

Dawn
Old Apr 17th 2007, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
OMG! Donna how exciting!

I've come to a standstill in my research, I should be looking up shippers, money transfers etc... but I'm still in idle bliss at the moment!

Jackie x

Hi Jackie, yeah exciting and knackering. Our wait was so long at times we could not imagine this, but here we go. Enjoy your idle bliss and best of luck to you and yours. It will soon be you.

Donna
Old Apr 17th 2007, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

Have a great time folks!!!

Dawn
Old Apr 18th 2007, 8:26 am

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Wheres everyone going?

Originally Posted by Donna&Neil
Hi yeah this is our second day of the packers, and we move out on Thursday. Can't wait. Best of luck to you and yours.

Donna
HIYA,
You too! Good luck with the move.
Andy