Where is every body?

Old Oct 11th 2004, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light
Default Where is every body?

Seems quiet recently, where is everyone, have you all buggered off already and left us newbies to fend for ourselves.
Old Oct 11th 2004, 4:26 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Where is every body?

Originally Posted by harveyhare
Seems quiet recently, where is everyone, have you all buggered off already and left us newbies to fend for ourselves.
Hiya,

I've no idea where the Nursing contingent is but I like the thread title ... it's tempting to just type "hospital"

Sorry, I'll be off now ...

Cheers
Matt
Old Oct 11th 2004, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

ecando will become famous soon enoughecando will become famous soon enough

I'm here! but rapidly gaining a reputation (highly unfair!) of being some sort of nurse stalker!
Always here to help though ....
Old Oct 11th 2004, 6:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Hiya,

I've no idea where the Nursing contingent is but I like the thread title ... it's tempting to just type "hospital"

Sorry, I'll be off now ...

Cheers
Matt
Thought i sounded like that ad for travel agents
Old Oct 12th 2004, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice

I'm here said a lonely voice another newbie addict !!

Mary
Old Oct 12th 2004, 1:52 pm

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

Hiya I'm still here too!

Until the 29th December anyway!

Anyone heard anything Jez,Lisa etc????????

Should be some more visas granted soon!

Nikki x
Old Oct 12th 2004, 2:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nikkers
Anyone heard anything Jez,Lisa etc????????

Should be some more visas granted soon!

Nikki x
Only the dull thud of Yellow-enveloped junk mail ... !
We reckon we should hear mid November, so until then I'm trying to stay sane in redesigning my web site etc and building a few things for my portfolio .... oh and cook n clean etc!
Old Oct 12th 2004, 3:31 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

BOO

You are not alone.....
Old Oct 12th 2004, 4:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

primrose will become famous soon enoughprimrose will become famous soon enough

I'm Here Too

Waiting patiently
Old Oct 12th 2004, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

RAG62 will become famous soon enoughRAG62 will become famous soon enough

Still here. I liked to say I am waiting patiently - BUT I BLOODY WELL AREN'T.
Old Oct 12th 2004, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

RAG62 will become famous soon enoughRAG62 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ecando
I'm here! but rapidly gaining a reputation (highly unfair!) of being some sort of nurse stalker!

.....and what is the problem with being a nurse stalker? You always set the standards for other to follow.
Old Oct 13th 2004, 3:33 am
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough

Still here, but was away to the Gold and Fraser Coasts for a bit of a holiday during the school break.
Just come in from the garden, it is unbearable out there today... may be set to be the hottest October on record for Sydney today. Thermometer went off the scale at 55 on the patio (in full sun mind) Humidity is around 15% so comfortable heat for those who can stand it!! Phew, and its only spring
Old Oct 13th 2004, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Where is every body?

I'm there........... now

Gill
Old Oct 13th 2004, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
BOO

You are not alone.....

ME TOO!! XX
Old Oct 13th 2004, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RAG62
.....and what is the problem with being a nurse stalker? You always set the standards for other to follow.
My reputation is sullied!
No wonder no-one talks to me anymore!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.