whats going on????

Old Jan 17th 2006, 5:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: whats going on????

Originally Posted by electricbaby
Hi Mand
We are still waiting!!!
Pre xmas we had xmas to keep us occupied, but now all we have is the dreary weather and no firm plans......just lots of waiting.
Not had medicals yet and not heard anything from Dimia.
Sorry about your dog

Hope you hear something soon.
Caz
well mand,
you know i was going to wait until we went back to court so the solicitor could re sign the QNC form again?! well, i went into hillsborough an called into a solicitor to get it signed!

all done and dusted!! lets see if the bitch sends it back again also applied to brissie kids hosp for a job, if i get a telephone interview, i want you all here in my front room! you think i'm joking don't you
Old Jan 17th 2006, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

kateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nice

hi Amanda and everyone,

we sent our visa application 28/11/05, got there 3 days later.
we never received a acknowledgement email or maybe we did and i might have deleted it. we have used our hotmail address instead of our home email address and we get spam emails and i am worried i erased it.
they took money from our visa card a few days after receiving our forms so i am not worried about the email (or should i?? :scared: )
we front loaded our police checks, i think i might arrange our medicals next week and send them off as well. (is this wise??)

anyway, we are in limbo land now, do we ring and see what is happening or what?
any answers or ideas greatly received!!!

Amanda, i cannot believe you have not been registered yet, that is quiet scary!!!

good luck everyone

Kate.
Old Jan 17th 2006, 11:06 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiemc
well mand,
you know i was going to wait until we went back to court so the solicitor could re sign the QNC form again?! well, i went into hillsborough an called into a solicitor to get it signed!

all done and dusted!! lets see if the bitch sends it back again also applied to brissie kids hosp for a job, if i get a telephone interview, i want you all here in my front room! you think i'm joking don't you

lol.....you provide the nibbles and we'll bring the voddy!!!!

hey debs......has kate got her visa yet?
Old Jan 17th 2006, 11:07 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kitty4
I'm waiting and have never felt so despondent. Can't get motivated for anything else. Think there's also something to support the notion of seasonal affective disorder. It's so dreary - never noticed it this much before. In addition, my neighbours from ultra hell lied after their pack of dogs came into our place and ripped apart most of my chooks before christmas (they're part of the family too, we care for them and they give us great eggs). It was the most horrendous scene after those dogs had them-will never forget it - hubby had to end it for some of them. Apparently the RSPCA made them rehome the dogs after we called the police. Obviously not as the pack (recognise the same dogs) have been loose the past few days.
Anyway, I'm digressing and sorry about the feel sorry for myself whinge.
Hope you all hear something soon.
Kitty

oh kitty

what a crap time you have had, and your poor chucks.......

yes this visa waiting lark is sooo crap! i feel as though it will never come and its the first thing you think of in the morning!! any email!

goodluck kitty

mand
Old Jan 17th 2006, 11:09 pm

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
howdy folks, havent been in here for a while.
as we are now going out on mals skills (he's a plasterer) i was getting a bit dispondant at seeing so many nurses getting their visas, while i was stuck here again . I made friends with several nurses, but they have all flown the nest now......it gets kinda sad to get quite chatty with people and then they just disappear. (not that i blame them of course.....cant wait for that im too busy for my feet to touch the ground feeling!!)

anyway, it annoys me to see so many of you waiting! They are supposed to be crying out for nurses, yet they couldnt organise a bloody raffle the way they are going about things!!
your anmc assessmetn and reg should be turned around in a couple of days - all it takes is a phone call to the NMC to verify your registered...and they should have some sort of standard by which to confirm your training according to the year you trained - its supposed to be a uniform curriculum here in the uk anyway, so why the hell do they have to put you through all this rigmarole!!! Its a bloody stupid system....but then show me a beurocratic system that isnt bloody stupid!
grrrrrr

hiya matey!

you fed up too!

where are you hoping to end up?

have you submitted skill assessment yet (with hubby job?)

keep your chin up, she says with hers on the floor!!!!...............

mand
Old Jan 17th 2006, 11:10 pm

Originally Posted by debbiemc
well mand,

well debbie

that bitch!!!lol isnt replying to my emails now!!!

where do they get off?!

mand
Old Jan 17th 2006, 11:12 pm

Originally Posted by kateandderek
hi Amanda and everyone,

we sent our visa application 28/11/05, got there 3 days later.
we never received a acknowledgement email or maybe we did and i might have deleted it. we have used our hotmail address instead of our home email address and we get spam emails and i am worried i erased it.
they took money from our visa card a few days after receiving our forms so i am not worried about the email (or should i?? :scared: )
we front loaded our police checks, i think i might arrange our medicals next week and send them off as well. (is this wise??)

anyway, we are in limbo land now, do we ring and see what is happening or what?
any answers or ideas greatly received!!!

Amanda, i cannot believe you have not been registered yet, that is quiet scary!!!

good luck everyone

Kate.

hi kate

personally i would email dimia and ask for an acknowledgment cant do any harm and if you do your meds unrequested then you will need the ref number

welcome to the waiting group!

mand
Old Jan 21st 2006, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Just wanted to post on this thread and say "good luck" to all of you still waiting. I remember the waiting well, but I just wanted to say to you all that I PROMISE IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT!!!! Hang in there guys. You'll love it in Oz.
thinking of you all.
Claire. x
Old Jan 21st 2006, 9:15 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Just wanted to post on this thread and say "good luck" to all of you still waiting. I remember the waiting well, but I just wanted to say to you all that I PROMISE IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT!!!! Hang in there guys. You'll love it in Oz.
thinking of you all.
Claire. x

How's it all going Claire? Hope things are well and you're enjoying yourself.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jan 21st 2006, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

It's great! Just waiting for our shipment to arrive on Tues and then we'll be sorted. Been "camping" since 13th October, and getting fed up of "getting by". My girsl start school here tomorrow.
Hope things are going well for you too.
x
Old Jan 21st 2006, 10:24 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Robbo2
It's great! Just waiting for our shipment to arrive on Tues and then we'll be sorted. Been "camping" since 13th October, and getting fed up of "getting by". My girsl start school here tomorrow.
Hope things are going well for you too.
x
Good luck with the school Jack loves his, will be shame when we move and he has to leave... . Haven't bought anywhere yet I'm talking about future plans.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:28 am

well i have had my meds, all was well and they are on their way to oz!! as we speak!!!!........................

come on visa!!

mand