Whats everyone up to??

Old Sep 18th 2005, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of
Default Re: Whats everyone up to??

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Just playing with my new laptop this morning Paul. Have bought it in preparation for moving: PSS are due to come and pack our stuff in 3 and a half weeks and I couldn't bear to be without a computer!
Still no news here from DIMIA, but have taken your advice and will post verified copies of full birth certs tomorrow. Do you think I should send form 1022 as well, or might it look a bit presumptious?
Enjoy your lunch out. Got my Mum, Nan and Bro here for lunch today.
Chat soon.
Claire.

I would definately put the form 1022 in as well. They might not ask for it but it wont hurt. Saves money having to send it seperately if they do ask.
Old Sep 18th 2005, 1:14 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Well i'm nursing the mother of all hangovers from a night out last night!!!!!

Still waiting around for our D-day (6 weeks tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! ) And tying up the last few things in Scotland - i'm going to phone the Inland Revenue on Monday to see if we can claw some money back in overpaid tax - with us leaving half way through the financial year we should be due something as they work out your tax for the whole year.

We are getting used to living at my mums and i'm learning when to just shut up or walk away to avoid arguments!!!!!

I had my first moment of real sadness about leaving for Australia last night - me and my best friend couldn't even talk about me going soon and we both started filling up and had to change the subject! (i'm sure copious alchol was nothing to do with it of course!!! )

Lynn x
Old Sep 18th 2005, 1:17 pm

Originally Posted by paulb
I would definately put the form 1022 in as well. They might not ask for it but it wont hurt. Saves money having to send it seperately if they do ask.
I'd second that Paul - i've already said to Claire that I though she should submit that form as well as seems a lot of CO's are asking for it at the last minute recently.

Lynn
Old Sep 18th 2005, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Well i'm nursing the mother of all hangovers from a night out last night!!!!!

Still waiting around for our D-day (6 weeks tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! ) And tying up the last few things in Scotland - i'm going to phone the Inland Revenue on Monday to see if we can claw some money back in overpaid tax - with us leaving half way through the financial year we should be due something as they work out your tax for the whole year.

We are getting used to living at my mums and i'm learning when to just shut up or walk away to avoid arguments!!!!!

I had my first moment of real sadness about leaving for Australia last night - me and my best friend couldn't even talk about me going soon and we both started filling up and had to change the subject! (i'm sure copious alchol was nothing to do with it of course!!! )

Lynn x
Lynn

Can you mail me or PM me with the outcome of your discussion with the Inland Revenue. I want to try and get some tax back too.

Thanx

Paul
Old Sep 18th 2005, 2:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Lynn

Can you mail me or PM me with the outcome of your discussion with the Inland Revenue. I want to try and get some tax back too.

Thanx

Paul
me too lynn

Trish
xx
Old Sep 18th 2005, 2:13 pm

No probs will do - don't think its complicated - you just inform them of your dep. date and they might post you form - but will let you know!

Lynn x
Old Sep 18th 2005, 2:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

No probs will do - don't think its complicated - you just inform them of your dep. date and they might post you form - but will let you know!

Lynn x
will ring my local one in the morning then.
hey lynn, only 6wks to go for us!! :scared: nervous yet!!
xx
Old Sep 18th 2005, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jimtrish
xx

Hope to be joining you on that flight on Halloween too!!
Old Sep 18th 2005, 4:09 pm

Originally Posted by jimtrish
xx
Not nervous yet but the reality of leaving is setting in - i'm gonna miss my best friend the most - she won't be able to come out till Oct 2006 due to study I know i'm making the right decision though.

Paul I hope you will be joining us witches in the sky on haloweeen too!!!! can't think of a better place to be!

Lynn x

p.s its funny to think we will all be in the air simultaneoulsy on different airlines!
Old Sep 18th 2005, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Not nervous yet but the reality of leaving is setting in - i'm gonna miss my best friend the most - she won't be able to come out till Oct 2006 due to study I know i'm making the right decision though.

Paul I hope you will be joining us witches in the sky on haloweeen too!!!! can't think of a better place to be!

Lynn x

p.s its funny to think we will all be in the air simultaneoulsy on different airlines!
Lynn
Tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full. You need to create some space before I can send it

Paul
Old Sep 18th 2005, 6:34 pm

Lynn
Tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full. You need to create some space before I can send it

Paul
I've emptied it now! wouldn't let me do it yesterday due to servers being down! Send it again!

Lynn
Old Sep 19th 2005, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

purple swatch will become famous soon enough

Lynn x
Hi guys,
have already spoke to my tax office,really easy which i was surprised about ,they will post you a form P85 "leaving the UK",you then submit this with your P45 and Hey presto money back into your account hopefully!,(they advised leaving a uk account open to cover this).
Ihave stolen a few mins to come on computer and play catch-up on all whats going on inbetween sorting out stuff for PSS on friday.
Old Sep 20th 2005, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

purple swatch will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by purple swatch
Hi guys,
have already spoke to my tax office,really easy which i was surprised about ,they will post you a form P85 "leaving the UK",you then submit this with your P45 and Hey presto money back into your account hopefully!,(they advised leaving a uk account open to cover this).
Ihave stolen a few mins to come on computer and play catch-up on all whats going on inbetween sorting out stuff for PSS on friday.
Hi again,just found my tax notes,they do not advise to leave account open(someone else did can't remember which bill though!!) but if you are ,they said i can ask for it to be paid into the bank account
debs
Old Sep 20th 2005, 10:11 am

Originally Posted by purple swatch
Hi guys,

Not long now Debs!!! we fly in 5 weeks and 6 days so not far after you!

We are all organised as we have been in my mums since the end of June when we sold our house - all we've left to do is sort out tax side/ close bank accounts (although i'm leaving one open for when we come home to visit) and pack our cases!!!!!

Oh and our leaving party is on Sat 22nd October so looking forward to that!

Lynn x
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 1:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lynn x

halloween 2005 will certainly be memorable for us lot hey lynn, my kids were a little worried about the witches in the sky when we are in the air, i said dont worry, they all have jet propelled brooms nowadays!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.