what hrs you all working,

Old May 31st 2007, 10:51 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default what hrs you all working,

Am feeling a bit sorry for myself and i probably shoudn't , i left my old job with cushy hours in scotland (worked 9am - 5pm, 4 days per week, had to do on-call, was a pain, but i liked the money), anyway here in melbourne i am still doing 4 days, but its full-time, 3 shifts of 7.30 am to 6pm and then 1 day 12md to 8.30pm, but i do not work weekends, the commute is longer, but i expected that but i feel am getting home, quick bite to eat, cup of tea and off to bed, i know it wont be forever , but right now it feels like it
Old May 31st 2007, 3:52 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what hrs you all working,

Margaret , I will be doing 30 hours a week which is what I do now. Only difference I will be working days and nights not just nights which means 4 days at work instead of 3 nights so less days off in reality.

Can you reduce your hours at all or is there another hospital a bit nearer to you so you are not commuting so far? Aside from work how is everything else going? I hear that Ginny is going to melbourne to meet up with you all. That should be a great crack!

jackie x
Old May 31st 2007, 7:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm currently working 47.5 hrs per week... plus commute time... in the uk

2 jobs.... day District Nursing .... Evenings community twilight... plus approx 15 hour a week commuting to and from my day job...

Its killling me and will stop when I get to Perth...
Old May 31st 2007, 9:12 pm
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

I'll be working 76 hours a fortnight when I get there
Old Jun 1st 2007, 6:39 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Hi,

Hoping to do around 28-30 hrs. Work full-time here in UK so am going to start off part time and see how i go. Would like extra time off to spend with kids.

Tracey
x
Old Jun 1st 2007, 8:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

when i get tp erth its a flaty 38 hour week for me
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 4:52 am
Account Closed

i suspected i was a lazy sod
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 10:52 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
i suspected i was a lazy sod
No, 24 hrs a week for me - so I am officially the laziest
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 12:09 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sme
No, 24 hrs a week for me - so I am officially the laziest
lucky sod, i would say