Visa 175

Old Jan 20th 2008, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

jacm will become famous soon enoughjacm will become famous soon enough
Default Visa 175

hi, I would be grateful if anyone can answer my query please (Aus visa)??

I am 5 points short of 120 and am thinking of... either going into the pool/skill matching database and then hoping/praying... OR is it possible to submit my application and then do the IELTS for the extra points after submission (have a date deadline due to age)?

Thanks for any advice...
Old Jan 20th 2008, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

dandan1 has a spectacular aura aboutdandan1 has a spectacular aura aboutdandan1 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Visa 175

Hi, I'm also short because of age,(42), and I've applied to do the IELTS. The way I read the application form it asks if you are sending evidence of english proficiency which would suggest that you need to it before applying. If I'm wrong I'm sure someone will soon correct me!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of
Default Re: Visa 175

Originally Posted by jacm
hi, I would be grateful if anyone can answer my query please (Aus visa)??

I am 5 points short of 120 and am thinking of... either going into the pool/skill matching database and then hoping/praying... OR is it possible to submit my application and then do the IELTS for the extra points after submission (have a date deadline due to age)?

Thanks for any advice...
Yes you can submit application before doing IELTS test. They need evidence that you will be sitting the test in the form of an IELTS candidate number. You can ontain this from the test centre admin dept. but they usually only generate the candidate numbers a couple of days before you sit the test.
hope it helps.