Victoria nurses board, deemed registered

Old Mar 2nd 2007, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of light
Default Victoria nurses board, deemed registered

Whoo hoo got my mutual recognition registration through, its not full registration but will be on the 27th yay

so time for me to start looking for emergency jobs in melbourne, then make the move.

Im a uk nurse who moved to new zealand 15 months ago, now im off to melbourne as im seriously fed up with nursing in my dept here
Old Mar 4th 2007, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Victoria nurses board, deemed registered

Originally Posted by Sugo
Whoo hoo got my mutual recognition registration through, its not full registration but will be on the 27th yay

so time for me to start looking for emergency jobs in melbourne, then make the move.

Im a uk nurse who moved to new zealand 15 months ago, now im off to melbourne as im seriously fed up with nursing in my dept here
Congratulations! Good luck with the job hunting - I'm sure you'll love it here in Melbourne....