Urgent Help pliz??

Old Oct 15th 2009, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

Seles83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Urgent Help pliz??

Can a diploma holder in nursing with 7 years experience qualify for assessment as nurse in australia??
Old Oct 15th 2009, 1:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Urgent Help pliz??

Originally Posted by Seles83
Can a diploma holder in nursing with 7 years experience qualify for assessment as nurse in australia??
Definitely yes if its a UK diploma not sure about anywhere else.
Tracie
Old Oct 15th 2009, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

Seles83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
Definitely yes if its a UK diploma not sure about anywhere else.
Tracie
Wow that is great
Old Oct 15th 2009, 6:09 pm
Trust me.... I'm a nurse.

Nurse-Tom is just really niceNurse-Tom is just really niceNurse-Tom is just really niceNurse-Tom is just really niceNurse-Tom is just really niceNurse-Tom is just really niceNurse-Tom is just really niceNurse-Tom is just really nice

Originally Posted by Seles83
Wow that is great
Yup, I second that. I qualified with an advanced diploma, had my skills assessed and applied for our 175 visas. While they were being processed though I did the 'top-up' module and converted to a degree qualification as this is the level that ozzy nurses train at and I thought it might be beneficial to be on the same playing feild! We leave in 11 days for Brisbane!!! Starting at the PA on the 16th December. Good luck with your application.