UK Recruitment Agencies for Graduate Nurses

Old Feb 25th 2010, 12:14 pm
its only me..!

bayst is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK Recruitment Agencies for Graduate Nurses

Just dipping my toe in the water here, just to get peoples opinions on which recruitment agency they may have used and their good/bad points, advantages/disadvantages or did you go direct to the hospital or state health department, how successful was that ?

Did you manage to secure permanent residency after your 12 month graduate nurse placement? or do some say 'thanks, but no thanks' leaving you to find another employer to sponsor you, the uncertainty of being able to gain permanent residency through sponsorship after 12 months just seems to add to the stress of moving lock, stock and barrel.

We are looking at a move to southern Queensland, any recommendations for either the direct approach to hospitals that run a graduate nursing programme or agencies that run them for the hospitals would be most welcome.

Thanks D