Transcripts?

Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

rachaey has a spectacular aura aboutrachaey has a spectacular aura aboutrachaey has a spectacular aura about
Question Transcripts?

Hi folks, this is a realy daft question, but does anyone know the address for the ANC were you send the transcript of training to, and did you all have the university send it there or to you first and then you send it. I have been on the website but just wanted to be sure of the address , Thanks everyone
Rach
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 2:20 am
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all
Default Re: Transcripts?

My university sent it to me first then i sent it on (mine was to a nursing board) and one would assume that if they sent it to you, you would just include it with the rest of your skills assessment.
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by adiestubbs
My university sent it to me first then i sent it on (mine was to a nursing board) and one would assume that if they sent it to you, you would just include it with the rest of your skills assessment.
Same here. Uni sent them to me and then I sent them with the rest of the required stuff for skills assessment. Cant remember which address I sent it to but the phone number for information about assessments is +612 6274 9104 or +612 6274 9110 or you can e-mail them on,
[email protected]
Tracie
Old Feb 25th 2007, 7:15 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Mine has apparently been sent directly to the nurses board of Victoria although I am waiting for confirmation of this from the NBV.
My uni said they would only send it direct and charged me £35 for the privilege. I requested it 7 weeks ago and it's only just been sent
Old Feb 25th 2007, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

rachaey has a spectacular aura aboutrachaey has a spectacular aura aboutrachaey has a spectacular aura about

Hi everyone, thanks for the replys, i think i will request it get sent to me, then i can post all together, mine is costing £25, but i know some places dont charge. cheers Rach
Old Feb 26th 2007, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

parsonsjonny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rachaey
Hi everyone, thanks for the replys, i think i will request it get sent to me, then i can post all together, mine is costing £25, but i know some places dont charge. cheers Rach
Hi, Can't believe you guys are being charged for something that is rightfully yours anyway, there's got to be a law against it, your qualification, your transcript as far as I'm concerned.

I trained at Univesity of Nottingham and requested my transcript before I left ( thank god judging by your stories), sending details to NBV this week as I've accepted a job at Royal Melbourne Hospital: Emergency Dept.

Be prepared to shell out a further £35 for the NMC to verify your registration - downright scandelous if you ask me (not usually this grumpy but despise the way this capitalist culture we live in screwing us hard working nurses for are hard earned cash at every opportunity).

Respect to you all

Jonny