Townsville Hospital Email Contact Information

Old Feb 15th 2008, 7:01 am
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Fejaouk will become famous soon enoughFejaouk will become famous soon enough
Default Townsville Hospital Email Contact Information

Hi,

Does anyone here have contact information for personnel at Townsville hospital? Looking to maybe work in ED, theatres or maybe something else. Have done a generic EOI but would prefer to contact some of the wards/departments directly.

Scott.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:45 am
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Default Re: Townsville Hospital Email Contact Information

Anyone?
Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:55 am
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Thanks for the reply, if I get no joy from queensland health I will contact mater as its been two weeks since submission of EOI and not a dickie bird!

Scottie
Old Feb 19th 2008, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

augigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond repute

It's generally considered unwise to post emails/phone numbers on forums like this unless you have permission (lots of spam, apart from anything else!!)..
Old Feb 25th 2008, 7:12 pm
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Still heard nothing, anyone waited so long for offers of jobs? Mmmm maybe Townsville hospital is fully staffed lol!

Scottie
Old Mar 29th 2008, 3:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

they will eventally get in touch with you and no the townsville hosp is not fully staffed lol more staff def needed down in ED
Old Apr 1st 2008, 4:11 am
Forum Regular

Pinkybee is on a distinguished road

Townsville Hosptial are notoriously slow I must admit.
Firstly the EOI goes to HR who then send it to the Nurse recruitment manager (she's great and really prompt) but then she sends it to the units and they then take a while reviewing their projected deficits for when you'll be arriving, then theya hev to organisie an interview between the NUM and the ANUM. Can take a few weeks to organise.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:25 am
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Originally Posted by Pinkybee
Townsville Hosptial are notoriously slow I must admit.
Firstly the EOI goes to HR who then send it to the Nurse recruitment manager (she's great and really prompt) but then she sends it to the units and they then take a while reviewing their projected deficits for when you'll be arriving, then theya hev to organisie an interview between the NUM and the ANUM. Can take a few weeks to organise.
Yup I been waiting at least 3 weeks, putting my date back from moving cause they are taking so long.

Scottie