Too quiet!

Old Feb 2nd 2006, 12:46 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Too quiet!

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Hi ann,

My background is predominantly adult cardiothoracic surgery HDU, but just starting a job this week in general HDU. Hubby is an NVQ assessor for the motor industry. Is Deception Bay anywhere near to North Lakes? have been looking at that area on t'internet! It looks nice

i have some friends who live in deception bay, they like it.......

mand
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 12:55 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amanda76
i have some friends who live in deception bay, they like it.......

mand

It is on my list of places to visit on our reccie!

How are you today amanda? I'm late here today, hubby has been at home all morning, so I have had to do domestic chores can't have him thinking I sit around all day doing nothing! lol.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 12:56 pm

It is on my list of places to visit on our reccie!

How are you today amanda? I'm late here today, hubby has been at home all morning, so I have had to do domestic chores can't have him thinking I sit around all day doing nothing! lol.

im fine, girs are getting better

got estate agents due at 2pm, new agents to try and shift house!!!

will be back later!!

bye there here!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:04 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

will be back later!!

bye there here!

Hope all goes well. Fingers crossed for you.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 2:08 pm
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all

will be back later!!

bye there here!
Hiya,
made it over, and glad to be here.
I honestly dont really read much on this site. i'm pretty obsessive about the visa at the minute, its getting out of hand :scared: :scared:

Well i really feel for you selling your house. we sold ours 3wks before xmas, and i developed an ulcer on the back of it all, jesus it was awful, now just have to carry on taking gaviscon until the visa comes!!!!

how old are your children. I have two Faye5 and Stanley 19months, i think they are ace, but i too have had many a poowie bum recently

better go stanny wants my attention!

Paulaxx
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 2:11 pm

Originally Posted by somedogsdo
Hiya,
I honestly dont really read much on this site. i'm pretty obsessive about the visa at the minute, its getting out of hand :scared: :scared:

Well i really feel for you selling your house. we sold ours 3wks before xmas, and i developed an ulcer on the back of it all, jesus it was awful, now just have to carry on taking gaviscon until the visa comes!!!!

how old are your children. I have two Faye5 and Stanley 19months, i think they are ace, but i too have had many a poowie bum recently

Paulaxx

hiya paula

welcome..........

i have 3 girls, 10, 3 and 20 months

where are you heading?

mand
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 2:17 pm
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all

hiya paula

welcome..........

i have 3 girls, 10, 3 and 20 months

where are you heading?

mand

we are going to Perth, but we keep talking of looking at other places to see if my husband will be able to get a job easier

my friend is in Perth thats the only reason we looked there, the jury is still out on that one!!

where are you off to
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 2:20 pm

we are going to Perth, but we keep talking of looking at other places to see if my husband will be able to get a job easier

my friend is in Perth thats the only reason we looked there, the jury is still out on that one!!

where are you off to

queensland, and thats because we have friends there as well!

cant wait if we ever get this visa, arrrrrrrrggghhhh

have you seen the nursing timeline? on this site

mand
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 2:23 pm
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

queensland, and thats because we have friends there as well!

cant wait if we ever get this visa, arrrrrrrrggghhhh

have you seen the nursing timeline? on this site

mand
no i havent, can you direct me,.......................hang on...... not something else i can start obsessing about!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 2:38 pm

no i havent, can you direct me,.......................hang on...... not something else i can start obsessing about!!!!!!!!!!!

ok here goes

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320661

this is the thread

and this is the direct link, gary keeps it updated, although he is in the process of moving so he may be a bit delayed in adding your details - but he will get to it, if you add them to the thread

http://www.krazy-koalas.com/timeline.htm

mand
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:08 pm
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

ok here goes

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320661

this is the thread

and this is the direct link, gary keeps it updated, although he is in the process of moving so he may be a bit delayed in adding your details - but he will get to it, if you add them to the thread

http://www.krazy-koalas.com/timeline.htm

mand

cheers for that
it really is a great feeling havin people in exactly the same position as me. i dont think other people get it!!!

anyway now i really do have to go

keep me posted
paula
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:24 pm
Living the Dream!

Hi amanda, how did it go with the estate agent?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:26 pm
Living the Dream!

Hiya,

Paulaxx

Hi Paula, come back and talk later if you can! ....we love talking on here!

jackie x
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:52 pm

Hi amanda, how did it go with the estate agent?

GOOD.......... he took his pictures, said it was gloomy day so he will come back and take a better one, but this one would do for now!

i have taken old for sale board down and the new one will go up early next week, lets hope these do better - or at least give me the service to make me feel better LOL

mand

How are you mrs J?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 4:01 pm
Living the Dream!

GOOD.......... he took his pictures, said it was gloomy day so he will come back and take a better one, but this one would do for now!

i have taken old for sale board down and the new one will go up early next week, lets hope these do better - or at least give me the service to make me feel better LOL

mand

How are you mrs J?

Lets hope you get a quick sale now!

I am fine. Spent all day doing nothing again!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.