Too quiet!

Old Feb 1st 2006, 1:37 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Too quiet!

Originally Posted by amanda76
bloody estate agents, we gave notice to our estate agents saturday and we were told we could instruct another estate for two weeks (they needed that notice) and iv just checked the website and they have stoped advertising our house!!!!!!

bloody cheek - well im not waiting 2 weeks then!!!! got another estate agent coming round tom so i will get them to huury up with the particulars!!

mand

Y'know amanda, I'm really dreading it when it comes to our turn to sell. Buying this house was nightmare enough. We often get leaflets through our door from companies wanting to buy our house. They don't give you market price for them though. Next time I get one, i might just find out how much below the market value they offer. It might just be worth it to save on hassel. They can buy the house off us and then let us rent it from them until we are ready to move. I'm sure it will be some ludicrous offer, but I will ask anyway!

hope you have more success with your new agents. sometimes thats all it needs as the new agent will go out of their way to prove they are better than your former agents. Best of luck.
Old Feb 1st 2006, 1:41 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
This forum has gone too quiet. Is anybody out there? I know there are loads of us nurses about. Please could you check in daily so I know you are all still alive and I am not here on my own!
I'm alive if somewhat frazzled.....Surveyor in today and two others phoned to view but we accepted a conditional offer on Monday........Really worried because the deal seems too good. Good price and perfect entry date!

Please oh please keep your fingers crossed!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Feb 1st 2006, 1:53 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stitch
I'm alive if somewhat frazzled.....Surveyor in today and two others phoned to view but we accepted a conditional offer on Monday........Really worried because the deal seems too good. Good price and perfect entry date!

Please oh please keep your fingers crossed!

Cheers

Ginny
Hi Ginny,

Will keep fingers crossed for you. when are you hoping to move?
did you let the other viewers come and see your house?
Old Feb 1st 2006, 2:01 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ginny,

Will keep fingers crossed for you. when are you hoping to move?
did you let the other viewers come and see your house?

We could only take name and numbers as we have 'accepted' the offer. The viewer that phoned me said she wouldn't bother and the other was through the estate agents. We're hoping to come out at the beginning of June and chill out with the kids for a month before I start my job in July.

Fingers crossed.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Feb 1st 2006, 2:09 pm
Living the Dream!

We could only take name and numbers as we have 'accepted' the offer. The viewer that phoned me said she wouldn't bother and the other was through the estate agents. We're hoping to come out at the beginning of June and chill out with the kids for a month before I start my job in July.

Fingers crossed.

Cheers

Ginny

That sounds good, having time to chill before starting work.

I know I'm along way off yet, but I'm going to try and get as much organised as I can before we get out there. Going to have some informal hospital visits on my reccie later this year get an idea of jobs available, check out schools for kids, look at suitable places to rent/live.

I will probably need to work straight away really, as I'm not sure what hubby will do when he gets out there. What ages are your children? Mine are 10 and 5.
Old Feb 1st 2006, 2:45 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know I'm along way off yet, but I'm going to try and get as much organised as I can before we get out there. Going to have some informal hospital visits on my reccie later this year get an idea of jobs available, check out schools for kids, look at suitable places to rent/live.

I will probably need to work straight away really, as I'm not sure what hubby will do when he gets out there. What ages are your children? Mine are 10 and 5.

chilling out before starting work, that sounds fab and just what i would want to do - lets hope it works out that way, if hubby gets job, i maybe able to for a short time................

goodluck

mand
Old Feb 1st 2006, 3:42 pm

rant coming up:!!!

why oh why to toddlers squeel to get you to do their zip on their cardy up and then scream when you ahve done it!!! and then unzip it, only to start the whole process again

why oh why do they find dora out of the bathroom toys and dig deep to find her shoes and then scream when they can get them on, they then scream to you, so you put them on and then they take them off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

why???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its drover me bonkers today!!!

mand
Old Feb 1st 2006, 3:45 pm

why oh why to toddlers squeel to get you to do their zip on their cardy up and then scream when you ahve done it!!! and then unzip it, only to start the whole process again

why oh why do they find dora out of the bathroom toys and dig deep to find her shoes and then scream when they can get them on, they then scream to you, so you put them on and then they take them off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

mand

pmsl

why do i spend all day tidying up toys when i dont even play with them!!!!

LOL
Old Feb 1st 2006, 4:14 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

mand
maybe she's getting in the practice for when she has to deal with solicitors and estate agents

Sorry don't have the answer with the toys but if someone has please let us know!
Old Feb 1st 2006, 4:17 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

pmsl

why do i spend all day tidying up toys when i dont even play with them!!!!

LOL
Have sent you some calming karma
Old Feb 1st 2006, 5:03 pm

Originally Posted by mandi248
Have sent you some calming karma

thanks mate!!

my house tidy ready for estate agents tomorrow, and the children are on a warning!

its not fair though there is three of them and one of me!!!

mand
Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:49 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Sam, my boy has just turned 8 and Asha my girl is 4 (will be 5 when we get there). I'll be the one working and hubby will try and do some agency shifts. Where are you thinking of going?

Cheers

Ginny
Old Feb 1st 2006, 9:31 pm
Living the Dream!

Sam, my boy has just turned 8 and Asha my girl is 4 (will be 5 when we get there). I'll be the one working and hubby will try and do some agency shifts. Where are you thinking of going?

Cheers

Ginny
Hi Ginny,

we are hoping to go to the Brisbane area. Will have a good look around on the reccie as I am not sure if I want to live a bit further out from the city or not and whether I want to continue to work in a big teaching hospital or not.

We live about 8 miles outside Manchester at the moment and I quite like that. Near enough to get there, but far away to be in a peaceful area. Need to consider what hubby might do when we get there too. He thinks he will sell ice cream on the beach!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:27 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Ginny,

we are hoping to go to the Brisbane area. Will have a good look around on the reccie as I am not sure if I want to live a bit further out from the city or not and whether I want to continue to work in a big teaching hospital or not.

We live about 8 miles outside Manchester at the moment and I quite like that. Near enough to get there, but far away to be in a peaceful area. Need to consider what hubby might do when we get there too. He thinks he will sell ice cream on the beach!!!
What line of nursing are you in??? and what does your husband do???

In our case there were plenty of jobs for me and it was my hubby that needed to stay near Brisbane for his line of work. He did consider a total new job but ended up back in his old line of work at similar level so not much of a pay drop.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 12:43 pm
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by annqldau
What line of nursing are you in??? and what does your husband do???

In our case there were plenty of jobs for me and it was my hubby that needed to stay near Brisbane for his line of work. He did consider a total new job but ended up back in his old line of work at similar level so not much of a pay drop.
Hi ann,

My background is predominantly adult cardiothoracic surgery HDU, but just starting a job this week in general HDU. Hubby is an NVQ assessor for the motor industry. Is Deception Bay anywhere near to North Lakes? have been looking at that area on t'internet! It looks nice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.